Sniper in frames

Has anyone here had any luck contacting sniper at all? Been waiting forever to see their in frames show up as back in stock online, tried sending an email a few times with no luck. Ive been going back n fourth in my head between sniper n shearers so much that i swear I'm going insane. Just said fuck it and going with sniper (if ever possible) and if i don't like them then I'm sure they'd sell easily. If anyone knows if id be able to get my hands on some in the near future let me know please. Tia

Contact Son of Sand on here. I think he is on FB if your on there, his name is Shane Bird I believe. He I think has a 10 cub and has snipers and Shearers.

honestly I would go with what my builder has told me to buy.  

Edited by gusto

21 minutes ago, specialblend07 said:

You're talking to a guy who lives paycheck to paycheck and doesn't own anything. That's my month right there!

You own a mono rail chassis . Cheer up 

1 hour ago, 97Screamer said:

Lol, not you too.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

im half kidding, in all seriousness id like to try snipers in a real word ride and not just dyno numbers from my old 4 mil setup when we tested them.   how do you like them compared to your shearers? 

My butt dyno didn't notice a big difference and I don't like how long they are. I sit up near the tank when I ride and had to scoot back for the Snipers, I didn't have that problem with the Shearers. I'm sure I'd get used to it but still feels unnatural. Other complaint is they're stupid loud. Its fine when your ripping but cruising through camps it gets annoying. 

I'm going to try them on my 10mil serval once its done and I'll reassess the situation. Shearers are still in the attic if needed.