I went in, got some repairs to do.

You'll probably never get an email back from them lol. I know you don't like calling because the language stuff so the easiest way to get in touch with them is by messaging Jedidiah Bunch on Facebook, he works there.

3 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Still waiting for a reply by Roll... Sent an email over a week ago...

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

IMO the worst way to contact and ATV or performance shop is by email.

Just call or FB message. You aren’t the first guy who doesn’t speak perfect English they’ve dealt with. Shit the dumb fucks from the south us normal Americans can barely understand but we deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, specialblend07 said:

IMO the worst way to contact and ATV or performance shop is by email.

Just call or FB message. You aren’t the first guy who doesn’t speak perfect English they’ve dealt with. Shit the dumb fucks from the south us normal Americans can barely understand but we deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, we're not the ones that pronounce an O so long you could stick a dick or two in there.. That shit homo.

On 9/5/2018 at 4:30 PM, locogato11283 said:

Fuck those expensive ass arms. Buy cheap, they ALL bend. I just put Alba on the SE bike. They look good and feel just as heavy duty as the Laegers they replaced.

I didnt read through the whole thread yet.. but I dont get how his high priced arms bent like that...  when I rolled my bike WOT in 5th or 6th I slightly bent the chassis, ripped my axle out of the swinger etc but never damaged the arms....  the impact warped all 3 rotors and popped the beads off the tires too lol... 

I also slammed into a wall ice racing and broke the A arm at a weld (they didnt even bend) .. so seems to me  this "high priced" company is skimping on their material. 

The upper left a-arm is about 350$, so I'm about to get one, I have to check closely if the lower one isn't bent either before ordering the upper one.

Sent an email to Arlan with a pic 10 days ago, still mo answer lol!!

I'll try the heat and compressed air stuff soon.

8 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

The upper left a-arm is about 350$, so I'm about to get one, I have to check closely if the lower one isn't bent either before ordering the upper one.

Sent an email to Arlan with a pic 10 days ago, still mo answer lol!!

I'll try the heat and compressed air stuff soon.

you are welcome

10 minutes ago, locogato11283 said:

Arlan thinks you’re an idiot.

LOL 

btw i was a little surprised i emailed arlan and asked if he could make me some custom end caps and he said no thanks, im assuming its becasue it wasnt for a set of LED pipes, its nbd i was just surprised, prolly aint worth the time for him

LOL 
btw i was a little surprised i emailed arlan and asked if he could make me some custom end caps and he said no thanks, im assuming its becasue it wasnt for a set of LED pipes, its nbd i was just surprised, prolly aint worth the time for him

Nothing one off is worth the time for anyone.

There’s no money in it because no one wants to pay for it.