Asv levers and clutch adjustment

Drizzy

28 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

I simply tried the longest of the two screws that came with my pancake bearing with my lockup the first time.

I can explain to you how a clutch work if you ask gently.

Envoyé de mon SM-N910C en utilisant Tapatalk

Lol, oops. 

On a serious note, i always asjust my clutch like South banshee dude do. I think that the arrows is an indicator of where it 'should' be to have the necessary 'travel', but it's not an absolute rule.  
Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

The further from the arrow, the less travel of the push rod. Its a matter of trig. Why not set up your clutch for the most clutch pack separation.

I dont see anything wrong with the other guys video

It's basically what i do. Adjust until the Allen screw is tight, then back it off a tad. Then make sure i have a little play in my lever then make sure I have adjustment left in the lever for the distant future.

This is the way I adjusted it and didn’t line up arrows. I had a different issue but i finally got my clutch working. My plates were sticking even though I would let bike warm up. I adjusted it this way still couldn’t get clutch to hold bike so I ended up jacking the rear end and slammed it in gear and that fixed my whole issue. Not sure if its because i have a new basket and clutch that caused it. Guess I should of just rode around block and my issue would of been solved.
Thanks everyone that put in advice!