Asv levers and clutch adjustment

Drizzy

The actuator arm should meet the arrow at the first pint of resistance on the pressure plate.
Meaning, adjust the pancake.. Hold the pressure plate with your hand. Grab the actuator and pull it towards the clutch side.
You want the pressure plate to START moving where the actuator meets the line on the case.
Forget about your fucking handlebars or anything else at this point. If you haven't done step one, you're doing it wrong.

This is how I adjusted it when I put in my billet clutch and new plates about two weeks ago. Lined up arrows. Drove around block and clutch was working better than ever. This is what I have no idea why levers or anything else would fuck up the adjustment. I have a spare cable so I’m throwing it on just to to be safe and re adjusting pancake again. For the 3rd time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is going to blow your mind, but your cable and lever have nothing to do with adjusting the pusher.

This is the only video I found that shows how to do it correctly. @about 7 minutes.

The South Texas banshee video is wrong.

I dont see anything wrong with the other guys video

It's basically what i do. Adjust until the Allen screw is tight, then back it off a tad. Then make sure i have a little play in my lever then make sure I have adjustment left in the lever for the distant future.

On January 15, 2018 at 12:21 PM, ClaudeMachining said:

The arrow stuff lol!!! Anyway…

Make sure that the screw of the pancake dont hit the cover when you pull the clutch.

I putted the long screw on mine and the clutch didnt stay adjusted, cause it was rubbing on the cover and was getting loose by itself.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

I just find it funny that the guy making fun of the proper way to adjust the pancake, is the same guy adjusting his shit in a way that lets the adjuster rub the cover, but tells people it doesn't matter...

On January 15, 2018 at 1:26 PM, Keno said:

I know this is going to blow your mind, but your cable and lever have nothing to do with adjusting the pusher.

This is the only video I found that shows how to do it correctly. @about 7 minutes.

The South Texas banshee video is wrong.

There you have it. 

I just find it funny that the guy making fun of the proper way to adjust the pancake, is the same guy adjusting his shit in a way that lets the adjuster rub the cover, but tells people it doesn't matter...

I simply tried the longest of the two screws that came with my pancake bearing with my lockup the first time.

I can explain to you how a clutch work if you ask gently.

Envoyé de mon SM-N910C en utilisant Tapatalk