Fox float evols vs elka stage 5

Andreb84

1 hour ago, ek hatchhh said:

LT Arms. When I ordered I gave my weight and said I’d primarily be riding dunes/desert. The tie rod kit says “mx/dz” 

Yeah I guess the last time was my big bros first and last ride on the Banch, he’s got the big ol raptor.

Buy from Rockymountain! :)

1 hour ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Iirc , they told me that there is only one length made dor the Shee.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

I believe they make an mx and an xc set for banshees with the mx being the wider of the two. Maybe they discontinued the XC? You should be able to adjust those floats so that both you and your brother can ride it but I won't tell him ;). The valving might be a little soft for him but turning up the adjusters and increasing the pressure I doubt he'd ever know a difference between those and ones setup for a heavier rider.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 5:21 PM, locogato11283 said:

Probably not. Email Mike at ATV Galaxy and tell him you’re a BansheeHQ member and got the info from me. That’s probably the best deal you’ll get. info@atvgalaxy.com

Wish I saw this before I ordered my floats on sunday. Oh well, 559.99 wasnt a bad deal with free shipping 

• 4 months later...
Good looking ride! Color match choke knob is cool!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

We were trying out s cerakote guy before we take him guns. He did the carb tops, haven't decided if I'm running them, and some lug nuts black. Came out great.cfd94738dfa0c460903e371d0ab58dcc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk