Fire ball lt

70duster

Spoke with roger yesterday about their lt arms. Apparently they are re designing them for thread in ball joints and are working with elka on some new geometry for shock location. Price for these are going to be about 750 now for hq guys. The correct shock length for these arms will be 19.25

Will definetly be getting these when i have funds for them

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I just received their FR lt +2+1 (original style I guess). Roger did mention he's looking into an alternative to the bomb proof ball joint mounts as a cost alternative though. Not exactly sure what that means and information was provided without solicitation for what it's worth. Their fab and materials used are bad ass. Started to mount them last night. What a bitch without the fork spreader bar. Did one side. Elkas arriving next week. Having trouble figuring out which top arm is left or right though

• Like 1

You want the top ball joint to be just behind the lower ball joint.

You want your caster angle 7*+/-1* and your camber -1* to -1.5*.

The larger the caster angle the greater high speed stability you'll have but turning sharp will suffer.

The smaller the caster angle the better you can turn sharply, but you will need a steering stabilizer because the steering will feel light and twitchy.

• Like 1