2017 BansheeHQ Fall Ride - Little Sahara, OK - Sept. 27 - Oct. 1

It is actually tough to find good German weissen around here. There is a good German restaurant in Waynoka though. That's the honest truth too, authentic Bavarian cuisine. One time they even had Franziskaner in the house! Lol! Cafe Bahnhof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well if they have it I'll buy a round or 2 just to try it but your showing me the place lol

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

That was truly a great HQ ride. One of the best. And yes, always bring twice as much as you think you'll need. You damn sure don't want to have to buy beer in Waynoka.

The Yaris nights. What a fuckin time that was!

I can bring more of the clear stuff if someone wants me to. I've got some apple and peach. As long as Hartley isn't gonna be there. We don't need any fucking jump cocking going on.

Y'all talking about shine?

Well if they have it I'll buy a round or 2 just to try it but your showing me the place lol

We usually go there on Friday or Saturday night during our trips. Just look us up and let us know to include you in the reservation. They've got really good schnitzel.

I was not privy to this "BS beer" when I flew out. I stopped at Walmart and bought a cooler and a case of beer for each day, plus one to supplement for my sharing. I remember waking up in that dump of a cabin, opening a beer, and starting the day. Tyler told me every morning what a dipshit I was for drinking that early. Blah blah. Well by the time Yaris night ends I'm out of fucking beer! THANK GOODNESS FOR BURKE!! The next morning he asks if I need anything from town....YES BEER!!! He was very willing to help and brought back some reserves. By the end of the deal I was robbing beer from Koolaid because I was out again! Not gonna lie, I was pretty well drunk from the time I boarded the plane, until the time I got home but I drank a metric fuck ton of beers that week! Was never really hammered, just good and drunked up (I think. I'm sure others will say otherwise)...... I vividly remember Ryan taking pulls off a bottle of clear and thinking that he was gonna be DOA in the morning, but that SOB survived!

I'm in a good place this year as far as being able to get away, but this is only 5 days before I am gone for 12 in AZ so it's just not going to play out.

Moral of the story. If you're a drinker, bring twice what you think is enough!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good times, good times.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

I do hope to make it down there again, maybe next year who knows.  We will be at Silver Lake this year on that same weekend so we shall have pic competition.
Im free that weekend. I can come out and u can ride ur old whip!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk