2017 BansheeHQ Fall Ride - Little Sahara, OK - Sept. 27 - Oct. 1

Who looses a job right now? Shit is pure fucking chaos in every sector of employment right now near as I can tell!

Where you from, what are your skills? I can't imagine for a second that there aren't jobs where you are, or in your field.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Who looses a job right now? Shit is pure fucking chaos in every sector of employment right now near as I can tell!

Where you from, what are your skills? I can't imagine for a second that there aren't jobs where you are, or in your field.

Oilfield. They stacked my rig out. Have applications in just waiting

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

He who wants to work will find work. I'd wager money that there are immediate jobs available in his area.

Ok well let me clarify this.... I lost my main job the higher paying job. I worked another job on my days off and I'm still doing that but moved to full time. Just a ranch hand at $10 an hour under the table. So I do work. I'm not just setting at the house bumming around. But to keep the bills payed I can't afford to take the time off for the week to make it to the fall ride. And dump the money into the shee for a rebuild. I'm not on here crying around begging for a job just wanted to let Dennis know that I wasn't going to be camping since he offered me a spot.

Ok looks like things are going to work out anyway. But I'm in the search for a 22" or a 24" x 11- 10 paddle tire. I can either rent or buy at the ride just gonna throw them on my rims for the couple days I'm there. Don't have to be scat tracks just need to work for the weekend. Like I said I'll buy them or just rent them and pay for mounting ECT. Trying to stay around 100 to 150 for the tires depending on the tires. We will work something out on rent if that's the case. I know most of you guys run high dollar tires but hopefully you have a set of cheap ones laying around or know someone who does.

I have a spare set of sand stars on wheels I can loan you from wed-sun morning. One of them is not holding air right now but I think there is just sand in the bead from my last crash. I will break it off the rim this weekend, clean it and see what it does after that.
I also have a bead breaker that mounts to a 2" receiver and I can bring it if you find a set of tires and don't want to pay mount/dismount fees. It takes me about an hour to switch 2 tires and wheels and I charge 1 keystone light every 15 minutes.  

Sweet ya I'll have to mount them on my wheels unless there this stupid kfx 700 bolt pattern. I have a 2" reciver on my truck. I'll be there Friday Saturday and Sunday if everything works out. So far it's just paddles holding me back.......

I'll bring beer probably won't be keystone but I'll have plenty of bud light