Ur Transportation

I currently have a 99 RAM 2WD Sport, a 97 Town and Country Mini Van, a 75 Chevy Cosworth Vega (for playing and cruising in the summer), and a 76 Chevy Cosworth Vega (being restored currently). For those that don't know what (GM's best kept secret) a Cosworth Vega is see this site: Cosworth Vega

BigBlue: I'm always on the look out for ideas on ghost flames, what color is your truck and flames? I haven't pulled the trigger on putting ghost flames on my truck yet so I'm gathering ideas. What I really am looking for is something that is invisible but just visible under the right light. If anyone has pictures or ideas PM me.

Wheatchex

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1996 mustang gt- o/r h-pipe, 40's flows, LT headers, ported intake runner, Throttle body, 36lb inj, w/ c&l calibrated air meter, demon coil packs, king cobra clutch, tremec t-56 (6-speed baby!), port/pol. P.I. heads, Mod Max cam package, fully forged pistons/rods, 3.73 gear w/ posi, pro 5.0 shifter, cobra 'r' rims 17x9 front, and 17x10.5 rear w/ 315 nitto drags. Mod max Stroker Crank to 302 Cu. In. 1 5/8" drop. coil over rear, kyb gas adj. shocks/struts, 8pt. cage w/ full leather interior, and power everything. even has inflatable cushion built into seats. mach 460 sound system w/ 2 aw1200q audio bahn subs, 1400w audiobahn amp, 2 5.6" visor screens, 2 6.2" headreast screens, ps2 w/ dvd, also has a cobra "r" hood, saleen s351 rear wing. "FOR SALE!!!!!!"

my new baby:

graduation gift.... 2003 sonic blue ford f-150 svt lightning. w/ 6+ pulley, exhaust, cold-air, chip. also got the rims chrome dipped from factory.

trey

ok I'll chime in here. I drive a 77 Land Cruiser FJ 40 fiberglass body with a 383 stroker chevy on board air etc etc and 44" TSL Super Swampers. The wifes ride is a 2003 F350 power stroke diesle crew cab. Slowly being built in the garage is a fiberglass VW based dune-buggy with a 1835 and 40 webbers cam heads and headers.

I drive a 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 V6 with 12" of lift and 39" boggers. To help turn those big meets i have a supercgarger and 5.29 gears with headers and intake and cat-back exhaust. I plan on swaping the ifs with a solid axle soon and a V8 swap.

i got a 00 red s10 extreme extended cab lowered 3 1/2 front and 4 1/2 rear.it has 18's front and 20's rear.has have a custom box with 2 solobaric l7 squares .2 hifonics z1000d monoblock amps 1 to each sub.and hifonics highs amp runnin the mb quart mids and highs.

93 lx stang with a 342 stroker full drag suspension. made 380 rwhp and 390 ft lbs .ran 11.78 @119 on reg radials.goes low 11's on slicks and low 10's on the bottle.

Just have a homely 2000 Ford Ranger flareside.  Kinda disappointed in it though... measured the bed before I bought it, and it was just as wide as my Nissan truck between the fenders... only problem was the fender wells on the ranger are a bit more narrow on the top than the bottom.  Banshee won't fit without the aid of 2 wooden ramps I built.  :rolleyes:

Little question for Boonman since he deals with custom lifts on trucks:  If I were to want say.... 4 - 6 inches of lift on my 2wd Ranger, just for some extra height for some larger tires... what's the best way to go about that as far as the front end's concerned?

Same problem here so I just bought some $50 Harbor Freight ramps and drive it up and over the humps into the back of the truck. When I go ride there are always others that I ride with to help me load it. I will never buy a compact truck again as long as I own quads. Full size from now on. You should see how loaded this Ranger is when I drive to Glamis for a weekend.

I bump my friend's trailer when i can. Luckily mine's a 4 door extended cab... so I can usually fit everything in it, lol. But i do know what you mean about being compact.... i'm going fullsized on my next vehicle, which hopefully will be sooner than later.

1966 OG. impalla 327 300hp dh heads (2.02"/1.60"ported n polished ) 2spd pg 4.10 posi and all kinds of goodies inside.

1981 chevy sb 454 roller motor ..built trbo 400 , all kinds of goodies in it also .

1986 chevy sb with a 454 goin in it . big block bread and bottle feed ! m22 rock crusher ... that 1's in progress ....

1979 1 ton dully 454 4 spd flat bed to haul the shee

got a 377 d stroked gonna put it in a maro

wife drives a 01 blazer 4x4 .

too many toys not enouph $$