Ur Transportation

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traded the Pacer.  Got a Pinto now.

Those kick ass. When I was younger I would look for them in grocery store parking lots. When I'd find one, I'd grab a shopping cart and push it into the rear bumper. Man did those things explode!!!!

ha haaa haaaa haaaaaa :lol: i love pinto's too !

I have a 1987 ford f-150 with a 300 6cyl, and a four speed. I got it for free two years ago, and I drive it to work everyday. I also use it to pull my 3000 pound racecar to the track every friday, and saturday. Trailer and car weight is around 5000 pounds. I can do 70 down the highway no problem. The old 300 gets about 15 miles to the gallon. WHOOPY

I dont like to own a nice truck, I drive like an idiot, and beat the crap out of everything I own. Plus Im cheep as hell, and a free ford is a good ford! With 228,000 miles on it, it runs pretty damn it nice. and if its empty, and it shits the bed, I can just leave it. No head aches!

Plus you can do stupid stuff like burn outs on the back...hehe

0e44bde0.jpg

2 vehicles I own are not road legal. :o However, they both have plates and a valid New York State inspection. :P Imagine that??? :unsure: We have to have our vehicles inspected yearly by a registered inspection. My Dodge is so far out of legality it is a rolling ticket. Who cares though. you gotta have fun sometme. I just pray every time I drive that noone F's up and I don't run anyone over...