'06 Banshee Dream Build

jagged155

Why not?

Lots of mixed components... I'm not a MX racer. Point of my build isn't to have the fastest most capable bike. If that was my goal I would buy a new 450 and mod it out. I want to build a top of the line quality Banshee that is timeless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lots of mixed components... I'm not a MX racer. Point of my build isn't to have the fastest most capable bike. If that was my goal I would buy a new 450 and mod it out. I want to build a top of the line quality Banshee that is timeless.

Gotcha

Keep the stock frame then. Do a few mods to it like the subframe, clean up and gusset a few things, and buy the best suspension components you can afford. Roll or Fireball Long Travel would be the way to go.

OEM frame doesn't like takin hits that's why aftermarket frame is better for any dirt

OEM frame doesn't like takin hits that's why aftermarket frame is better for any dirt

After speaking with some companies that have done full builds with and without aftermarket frames, they cautioned my that stuff just never lines up correctly. Two competitive companies suggested gusseting my factory frame, even if price was no object. One of them actually used to sell the Lobo chassis...

After speaking with some companies that have done full builds with and without aftermarket frames, they cautioned my that stuff just never lines up correctly. Two competitive companies suggested gusseting my factory frame, even if price was no object. One of them actually used to sell the Lobo chassis...

If u want top of the line quality then take ur OEM frame to Six5design and have him make new frames full chromoly new from ground up with the OEM frame there for specs...jus a suggestion
  • Like 3

If u want top of the line quality then take ur OEM frame to Six5design and have him make new frames full chromoly new from ground up with the OEM frame there for specs...jus a suggestion

Just checked his website, holy smokes his shit looks good!! I'm going to strongly consider taking my bike there when it's home from redline. If I cannot find a roll swinger, I'll more then likely take it to S5D. Have him make the nerf bars, a arms, and rear end. Sorry I jacked the thread for a sec.

Jake at Six5Designs does some absolutely Amazing work!!!

I'd be very curious if he would take on a project like that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk