Interesting read on carbon fiber control arm manufacturing.

trickedcarbine

Why. Because I dont BS. And u posting to me like this does no good so EAD

Why? Lol! Dont try to make me belive you want to help, you dont.

And I will ' post to you like this' as long as I want. Who the fuck you think you are? You are no use to me at all budy.

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

Why? Lol! Dont try to make me belive you want to help, you dont.

And I will ' post to you like this' as long as I want. Who the fuck you think you are? You are no use to me at all budy.

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

Saved so u can see how ur post is DAF

Tricked doesn't have the option of dumping a normal size rad, running stubby marvin struts, an alum seat pan only, a 16 oz gas tank, or any of the other stuff drag guys can get away with. He's the only person I see here trying to make a legit rideable bike as light as possible for his application. A stripped drag bike that only needs to run hard for 4 seconds is not exactly relevant to the topic at hand. 

Come up here one weekend and we can whip up some carbon fiber tubed silencers with billet aluminum ends and do your stingers in .030" wall ss tube. Should be good 2-5lb loss I imagine. 

Edited by Whitbread

Tricked doesn't have the option of dumping a normal size rad, running stubby marvin struts, an alum seat pan only, a 16 oz gas tank, or any of the other stuff drag guys can get away with. He's the only person I see here trying to make a legit rideable bike as light as possible for his application. A stripped drag bike that only needs to run hard for 4 seconds is not exactly relevant to the topic at hand.

Come up here one weekend and we can whip up some carbon fiber tubed silencers with billet aluminum ends and do your stingers in .030" wall ss tube. Should be good 2-5lb loss I imagine.

Seems like u have it all figured out for him and nothing I say can be applied to his build

Tricked doesn't have the option of dumping a normal size rad, running stubby marvin struts, an alum seat pan only, a 16 oz gas tank, or any of the other stuff drag guys can get away with. He's the only person I see here trying to make a legit rideable bike as light as possible for his application. A stripped drag bike that only needs to run hard for 4 seconds is not exactly relevant to the topic at hand.

I was thinking about carbon silencer tube, not for the weight, but for the look.

Can you show me pics of your work?

Tricked.... what sway bar you running? I know this differs from the A arms and what not your talking about... but heres is probably a little bit of weight you could save....

Angry goat motorsports.. which was previously a member of HQ that is into the TT scene started R&D on his own sway bars a few years back.... he stepped away from the banshee scene pretty quickly and has been doing quite well in the 450 market.

check him out on FB... ive talked to him lots in the past good dude!

He has a few carbon sway bars weighing in at 3.5lbs

seeing hes dabbled into the carbon world.. he may have some good pointers or even contacts on other CF parts....

12919905_523033547869325_658765317700995

That's the one.

Blablabla...It's always the same thing my little Bishop.

well judging by the posts... I'd say you started to whine about a few things that others posted.. man up.. keep shit on track and leave the rest go... your pissing contest about how much you know vs others is really annoying and portraying yourself to have a extremely inflated ego on how much you actually know, treating others like they don't know squat, your not the only one that can "learn" and have experience in such matters.

Lol u two. I post facts and hands on experience and tired of seeing BS being posted. Sorry if you think what I post comes off a certain way but IDGAF if I hurt ur feelings by posting facts. Please step up and post info to help. I have yet to see anyone who talks shit on me help in the areas I have. There's only a few peeps on BHQ that are even doing super light weight set ups that have clues