Who's the top porting guys as of right now

Are you happy with the type of power the T5's deliver? Or do you want more top end charge? A stock stroke cub will certainly deliver that. Although the cub cylinders are really gonna shine with different pipes. Yeah sure you see guys with Cubs and T5's a lot..... But that doesn't mean it's an adequate set up. If you do a cub, take the time to wait and make sure you can do the entire package right. Just slapping a different set of cylinders in there isn't gonna make it worth your while.

K&T performance but they're 3 months out. They were my first choice but didn't want to wait that long and as earlier said it will be more than 400. Alba is 4-6 week turn around and 550. I think JDS has a guy that offers it on their site for 450.

Dune , play , maybe some fast sand trail

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So you want the top guys (but not the best of the best, whatever the fuck that means) to port your stockers with an indefinite yet likely insufficient budget all so you can play and trail ride?

Here's how this works. You call and say, "I want the worlds fastest fuck around the campsite stock cylinder bike on pump gas and pipes that are decent at best on a bone stock engine."

The builder comes up with a set of durations.

I weigh 300lbs.

The builder subtracts a little from those numbers.

"I have $400."

Builder knows that he posted prices on his website and now knows that you are probably going to ask him to cover return shipping.

The proper way is to do the research and math yourself to figure out how much it will cost to do it properly. Then call builders. Take the douchebags off the list. Settle on a builder. Call them and give them an intent and budget. Ship it. Wait.

End of story.

There isn't much arcane knowledge here. Every builders laundry list can be found with very little effort. You asked, we answered. If you don't like the answer, do your own damn research.

A&S, K&T, Redline, FAST, Currie, PPS, LED.

ISO purple BHQ hat. Sent from the whoops.