Who's the top porting guys as of right now

It's not that it's top secret, just that hardly anyone messes with stock cylinders any more with CP and now Driveline cylinders that can be bolted on and out perform most ported stockers.

PPS does my porting and they are top tier in the drag racing scene. Again, probably a long wait for them as well.

Drivelines are just like athena I think? Triple exhaust but the transfers are smaller than stock cylinders transfers , well at least I had some Athena I had were that way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Driveline cylinders are nothing like the Athena's. They are on a whole nother level. Athena's are junk.... Please don't compare the two.
  • Like 2

Omg you want proof? No I don't have proof, LIKE I SAID im not 100% it's just what Iv seen LOOKS the same, see the "?" What part of the sentence makes you fell I have proof? Shit dude have a seat,calm down drink a beer , talk to some girls ,your taking this stuff to the head ,like every comment made online should proven or some shit

Only ment they are both 3ports and have small transfer area and same looking outside, I know the porting is different and hell ya I'm sure it's way better then Athena

Better port lay out, symmetrical ports, available in higher and lower port timings, top notch nikasil from Millenium, and Driveline is able to port them to suit your needs. They also sell quality domes for your choice of fuel.
  • Like 1