Carbs for a 10 mil 465 cc Serval?

Craig B

thats kind of backwards really, better signal down low with a smaller carb and a bit more peak power up top with bigger

True what he says, buuut with only a 4mm difference, and considering the output of these motors and power delivery of them, I do not know if there would be much difference felt. On a dyno, I am sure you would see it but idk if you would FEEL in

Trail bikes, FTW

thats kind of backwards really, better signal down low with a smaller carb and a bit more peak power up top with bigger

How's that ? Sure the small carb will have better signal down low. Like stated above the 39 may be worth a few ponies on the dyno in the upper RPM range. Most likely never noticeable out on the trail or woods.

Edited by Craig B

I saw your 10mil crank Craig it's beautiful! Your gonna have one hell of a powerful setup when complete, your motor is in very good hands! Sleeper06 is building my 10 mil too but I am going to stick with my in frame Shearers (since I just bought them) and I am going to go with the Driveline Cylinders. Go with the 39's! That 465 is going to be a thirsty bitch, feed it!

Big Mike, I know Sleeper06 will build a stout motor. It may be too much power for my type of riding. That's why I'm going to try the 35's first, since I have them. The 35's may act of like some restrictors in slowing down. Until I get use to the power. Most likely it will wind up with 39 pwk's on it.