My 2006 SE build up

JasonB

Yes

do you think the roller bearing detent arm mod is really worth while, or do you have experience with them? I was wondering since FAST doesnt offer it in their package but its part of the REDLINE one. These arms are 50 and 70 bucks, seems like they'd offer some improvement over stock? 

do you think the roller bearing detent arm mod is really worth while, or do you have experience with them? I was wondering since FAST doesnt offer it in their package but its part of the REDLINE one. These arms are 50 and 70 bucks, seems like they'd offer some improvement over stock?

Yes it's an improvement. They buy a 5$ roller, put it on oem arm and sell it 70$

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

That is exactly what you do with the mull one. You drill the rivet off, then install their bearing, bolt and washer.

I was under the impression that this item from Mull was the entire pierce pictured for $50, not just the bearing and a bolt. I will go source a bearing and good bolt with locking threads if this is a simple mod though!

6c28884230ff7e2b7c0d5665c273fd97.jpg

Dat key relocation doe

c3de86cc6dd7c4ca6e2116473530d0b5.jpgefc20c501a084cb263343894994f0822.jpg

Bikes got Mohawks on the Front, I'm waiting on different hubs for the rear and need to throw my 8 paddle Extremes on. We leave for Glamis (25 hr drive) Friday morning the 26th for a week of riding and camping. Stoked to let this thing stretch its legs out in the sand.

Initial impressions after riding this thing: I'm blown away by how stout these things are with a few bolt ons! I have no prior banshee experience but I'm impressed. The timing plate, pipes, jetting, 22cc domes, and intake made a world of difference from how this bike pulled in stock form a few months ago. Actually happy I didn't go 4mil for now, I'm sure that will change after I get some seat time though

Is there a relocate kit you bought for the ignition or you did wire splicing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a relocate kit you bought for the ignition or you did wire splicing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wires reached just fine I literally just drilled a hole in the fender and used the lock nut on the key assembly to mount it.

• Like 1

just got back from the post office; Tranny headed for FAST for the pro-mod, top end and top case headed for Sleeper for port work/boring/new pistons etc. Ordered 400 bucks worth of random stuff from FAST this morning. Still have a trip to the local hardware store to source a few dozen specific nuts/bolts/washers, and build a leak down tester.

Ended up having to swing by the local bike shop yesterday afternoon to have them pop the flywheel off for me since i lost my damned puller. I was up until 1am last night splitting the cases dicking around in the garage. I had to throw the motor and tools in my car to drive up the street to a parking lot, no way i was going to let my cordless impact hammer on that clutch nut at 10pm and risk waking my twins up. Wife would not be ok with that. 

Going to get with my buddy that works at a local machine shop to see if he can mill the shift drum down to accept the bearing, i found a part number in this thread (http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165176-what-size-bearing-4-shift-drum-mod/) for the bearing and might try to get my buddy to turn the drum down and press it on. FAST wanted like $50 to do the Drum bearing mod so im trying to figure out if its worth pursuing or even doing on my own at this stage. 

Was debating on the roller detent mod, still on the fence about it. Will see if i can source a little bearing and bolt when i hit the parts store for nuts and bolts 

Edited by JasonB

Just send it all to one guy and get a total package set up.

little late for that! Shits in the mail as they say. I had already spoken to Sleeper about doing my port work and top end boring etc before i decided to do the Pro-Mod tranny. He does pro-mods but wouldnt be able to knock mine out in the same time frame as the port work so i just sent it to the place that could turn it around the fastest (FAST in this scenario). Its all good, im just excited to rip around on this thing with more power and easier shifting 

• Like 1