My 2006 SE build up

JasonB

Ahhh I see.. I seen a moose ez pull contraption but it looks like it makes the cable longer and I can't find enough reviews on it..

i actually had the Moose easy pull contraption, you can see in in the pics a few pages ago on here. It didnt really give me any noticeable improvement. I had it on my cr500 powered ATC250r bike and on this bike with the HD clutch springs, neither bikes were really easier with it. Dont wast the $45 for one. I mean unless you want to, in which case you can have mine for $20 shipped lol 

Some new parts showed up. FAST sent their package including the pro-mod tranny this morning. Need to see what other parts I'm missing besides the top end

JDS LED light bar set up

78f9f1831a80364c9ec433cfcdca597a.jpg

fe7c2b767ba1e430fff98bf203160463.jpg

Sheerider easy pull clutch mod

51c23eb3229a05772010a09a3330ce43.jpg

Bearing showed up for the detention arm bearing mod. Removed the OEM roller just need to pick up the bolt and lock nut. 0995080588704489d39d85afc5d0ada3.jpg

Leak down tester from South Texas Banshee. No idea if you guys are For against this guy, but his YouTube tutorials are fucking amazing for someone like me that is building a banshee motor alone for the first time.

4582166b77ec0c487f2b5aa458408049.jpg

Kevin is the friggin man. Becoming a good friend of mine. 

Yeah I'll hold off on that.. I have an MSR clutch perch right now and it has the bearings at the pivot point.. It actually helps with the pull alot.. My clutch is a lot easier to pull than my friend's.. Idk if i can attribute that to the MSR or maybe a better lubed cable but I'll just live with it for now.. And besides that tough pull will probably just beef up my left forearm lol  :rotflmao:

Edited by ClutchLuck24/7

Yeah I'll hold off on that.. I have an MSR clutch perch right now and it has the bearings at the pivot point.. It actually helps with the pull alot.. My clutch is a lot easier to pull than my friend's.. Idk if i can attribute that to the MSR or maybe a better lubed cable but I'll just live with it for now.. And besides that tough pull will probably just beef up my left forearm lol :rotflmao:

You could always beat off more with the right to even out that Popeye look.

All this talk about hand jobs has me thinking about banshees

Package received from Jeff. Fucking awesome company will def send Jeff at FAST unsolicited dick pics.

Sex box

dc4553cdf0bb0ec174c3d948874fc93a.jpg

Pingy mcpingleson

2c1c1f71ebdffea8ddbf4b6c5ff14904.jpg

Cock ring set for the entire family

5a0a9520e5fdf4bcf6a45cf03b6da7c3.jpg

Angry butt plug

f5010c650fef53b11dddff84fbea63c4.jpg

Futuristic nipple covers and catheter line

37d0813b8e42bd8746863643d52aac82.jpg

Chariot cumin thru with that hardened shaft

c9d112acfc3bbcd96fc55e9ccde61846.jpg

Who the fuck knows. Probably o ring kit and random crap

da4af460870927072bd540c741929190.jpg

Ass gasket for those awkward airplane toirlets.

0ad1467fb415e594888badb8e31bf669.jpg

• Like 1

Well here's a dumb question: does this impeller I had originally have a 'hardened shaft'? Because I was under the impression only a few people sellingh them offer a billet impeller with a hardened shaft. The old one is fucked, makes me curious about who made it and why it wore out if it is indeed hardened. The new one is a chariot piece, I need to dig out my paperwork for the old one.

Ive done probably about 20 of them already.

Most worked, some didn't. A few after market levers didn't work. I have an asv on my bike and it works.

Set up is key. Takes a bit to adjust and get it right, but once done it's a 100% noticeable gain.

I tell people, there's nothing to loose.

It's a mod that you can just undo and go right back to where you were. The original hole is still there and un touched.

I use it on both my bikes.

RTC levers used to be the norm. He did it for years.

You're not running a lockout?