My 2006 SE build up

JasonB

Does Jeff do the promod himself or does he send it out? If you can, can you get a picture of it done? Thanks

im not real sure to be honest! i can snap a few pics when i get it back but both gear assemblies will be assembled so it will be hard to see some of the actual work they did. I will post pics either way though 

• 3 weeks later...

Some new parts showed up. FAST sent their package including the pro-mod tranny this morning. Need to see what other parts I'm missing besides the top end

JDS LED light bar set up

78f9f1831a80364c9ec433cfcdca597a.jpg

fe7c2b767ba1e430fff98bf203160463.jpg

Sheerider easy pull clutch mod

51c23eb3229a05772010a09a3330ce43.jpg

Bearing showed up for the detention arm bearing mod. Removed the OEM roller just need to pick up the bolt and lock nut. 0995080588704489d39d85afc5d0ada3.jpg

Leak down tester from South Texas Banshee. No idea if you guys are For against this guy, but his YouTube tutorials are fucking amazing for someone like me that is building a banshee motor alone for the first time.

4582166b77ec0c487f2b5aa458408049.jpg

• Like 2

He makes harnesses also. The guy has the best vids out there.

i stumbled across them a month ago, i have probably watched 90% of the banshee related videos on stuff i thought i knew how to do and keep learning new techniques or tricks etc. His vids are awesome, he explains things in a clear way and does a good job with editing too. His most used comment is "and do this like so" which has created my new favorite drinking game to play while watching vids lol. 

He has a video for just about everything you would nee to do to a banshee. And if he doesn't you could just ask him and he'll make one when he has the chance.. He's a really nice guy..

The clutch lever mod looks intriguing. What did you use to drill the hole? 

ya the guy has made videos for so many basic things which are a big help, even the ones you'd think are simple are probably helping someone out there. Def a good guy. The clutch lever was done by Sheerider11 i think his board name is, Rob Pierce i believe is his actual name. He moves the cable mounting point to create better leverage as i understand it. Im switching back to the full HD spring set to make sure i dont have issues with the new power this thing should make, i just hated the clutch pull with the full HD spring set previously. 

Ahhh I see.. I seen a moose ez pull contraption but it looks like it makes the cable longer and I can't find enough reviews on it..

Ive done probably about 20 of them already.

Most worked, some didn't. A few after market levers didn't work. I have an asv on my bike and it works.

Set up is key. Takes a bit to adjust and get it right, but once done it's a 100% noticeable gain.

I tell people, there's nothing to loose.

It's a mod that you can just undo and go right back to where you were. The original hole is still there and un touched.

I use it on both my bikes.

RTC levers used to be the norm. He did it for years.