Shearer pipes

Craig B

I have a 421 serval my builder Jeff fast racing said shearers small bore and and 35mm carbs is the way 2 go but I'm into wheelies and jumping he said my t5 and stock carbs are holding it back how much more do you think I can get out of it and would you go cpi,shearers,or slp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have a 421 serval my builder Jeff fast racing said shearers small bore and and 35mm carbs is the way 2 go but I'm into wheelies and jumping he said my t5 and stock carbs are holding it back how much more do you think I can get out of it and would you go cpi,shearers,or slp

I would listen to your builder

The SLP's have proven to be able to produce 80+hp. They just do it early. If you are serious about wanting to make the motor come alive sooner, you can do it with a pipe change and manage to do it with out actually losing power like you would going with the typical inframes like PC's, FMF, Toomey's, etc. You won't be able to really wind it out like the shearers do, but it will freight train off the bottom.

Thanks I'm a bit of a noob glad I got on the forums when I did but now I got some fresh t5's and I want shearers I just wanted to make sure there as good as everyone says I want to be able to do jumps climb hills wheelie and ride trails I don't only want a drag type bike more all around power

Jeff at F.A.S.T. knows what he is doing and I would listen to him since he built the motor.....  I know 421's like to breathe and do much better with good pipes on them along with good carbs....  I am getting new pipes for my setup soon too..... Once I decide which ones I am going to go with, although, I'm debating whether I want to change from the 4 mil to the 10 mil.....  :bunny: