Losing my leg, opinions wanted

gusto

We started fundraising last week and so far we are up to 9.5K! Have lots of good friends and family. Next weekend my old bar is throwing a fundraiser with 4 bands and auctions and this summer my brother is having a beer tent during the Aug long weekend in my hometown. We are making a dent! So hopefully everything will come together.

The banshee is definitely staying.

• Like 5

Nice! Cool to hear updates.

That's awesome you've gotten so much raised so far!

At this rate, you'll have a fancy new leg in no time

That sucks health insurance doesnt cover it. I bet if you were a porch monkey, you would get it for free.

No joke though.

@TylerJamesInc | #BuildCleanShìt

I'm glad your staying strong man! Have you considered a "gofundme"...? I don't know much about it but it might be worth looking at...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We started a youcaring page, they dont gouge you like gofundme.  Glad I was a nice guy growing up, it pays in the long run....literally.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good to hear this man. God bless you. You'll be back on the shee in no time!! Stay motivated, healthy, & determined and you can accomplish anything you put your mind to. I actually know a guy that ride a banshee with a prosthetic leg. He wheelies for days as well lol his leg hasn't slowed him down 1bit. Keep us updated on your situation, any help u need I'm sure nobody will hesitate to assist you, including myself. We're all banshee boys here at heart. God speed

• Like 1