The Mcdank build

I'm ditching these Ronald McDonald plastics, I'm not sure what color plastics I want though. I wanna decide a color scheme because I'm getting a bunch of parts sent off to powder coating and gotta decide on what color/colors are gonna be applied. Any help? b091967fa21c899f2931b48ab52d5a37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trust me I won't, I took a step back and looked at it and relized I'm a fuckin idiot lol. And as for new plastics I love the look of full bors but they don't make them any more correct?

Nope not being made anymore. Best bet is to find a used set. Even used sets are becoming hard to find now

I was and still am ignorant about LED's. I got sheerider(Gary) to fab me up some brackets so the eBay China made LED's can be bolt on. I got a ac/DC converter box off eBay. Then I had Kompulsive Concepts make me a custom wiring harness so everything was plug and play. If you look at my build thread, you can see pictures.

Gary and Cory were a pleasure to deal with. Kompulsive Concepts has my business until he quits.

If you do the ac/DC converter and using a cdi relocation bracket, Mount the tank, bracket and steering stem. You'll need to drill new holes because the converter goes where the little box with the blue wire goes. That box is deleted

I'm not so sure that when using the 4 wire converter box, you won't need a regulator.

It says it is a rectifier for converting 12V Ac to 12V DC.

Without the factory Banshee regulator on it will put out much more AC volts when rev'd.

Where as the trail tech 5wire is advertised as a Rectifier/regulator.

I'm just assuming and going from what I've read, though.

838137a72c63614209fffa20cb465a16.jpg10777307e95a3eac9a39fb9f1aac780a.jpg4b8f967504e6c9dd2cacba1d426f2817.jpga2c608740296ba05da0f08bfa5061a66.jpg it's starting to come along again. I got my wiring harness from compulsive concepts and the quality is great. Making a bumper because why not and got some other miscellaneous parts. Getting my motor back in the next couple days then off to powder coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by @premiumsdd2

Interesting lightbar there, i hope you at least notch the tubing lol.

You would have been better off with the cottonbranch case saver, those dont offer nearly as much protection and are more difficult to use with bigger sprockets.

Hurry up and return that while its still new and everything and buy a cottonbranch.

(601)532-6484 was his number not sure if it still is. He was on fb too cotton branch firearms.