My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

The fastest bikes run Shearers. If you want a duner and broader curve and those other pipes are more suited for that fine. But that is not "outperforming" Shearers. Its like turning the boost down to ride on the street.

LOL. Let's break this down. The fastest in wat racing. I know for a fact SCP get out performed when comparing pipes on a same mtr. Now u wanna talk fastest bikes...last Halloween at Dumont ur post was proven wrong multiple times multiple bikes including SCP shop bikes

300 ft racing at the track. Fastest ones run Shearers. FACT. If that doesn't mean outperform in that venue then what would be the metric I need to measure?

I'm not a Shearer nut swinger and I rarely even dyno my shit anymore. And I still wouldn't chase a peak number if I did.

I can't speak for dune or hill racing JT. If you say Shearers are out performed there then I believe you. I would say setup is wrong, but that would probably be a wrong assumption on my part.

E

300 ft racing at the track. Fastest ones run Shearers. FACT. If that doesn't mean outperform in that venue then what would be the metric I need to measure?

I'm not a Shearer nut swinger and I rarely even dyno my shit anymore. And I still wouldn't chase a peak number if I did.

I can't speak for dune or hill racing JT. If you say Shearers are out performed there then I believe you. I would say setup is wrong, but that would probably be a wrong assumption on my part.

The are far more dune racers than 300' racers.

The majority of potential customers for motors/pipes aren't at 300' races, they're at the dunes.

NGAF about track racing except the handful of people across the country that participate.

You hear/see far more about dune racing than any other form.

Yea, doesn't seem like it.

The are far more dune racers than 300' racers.

The majority of potential customers for motors/pipes aren't at 300' races, they're at the dunes.

NGAF about track racing except the handful of people across the country that participate.

You hear/see far more about dune racing than any other form.

I for sure agree about there not being many serious 300 ft racers and that dune racers being a much bigger market for products. I'm not gonna continue this pissing match. I don't believe dyno chart hype and at the hill or dunes your only measuring stick is the weakness of your opponent, or radar I guess.I have more thoughts but I'll let it go.

I'll still put a thou on LEDs for controls build IF they are made custom to his motor specs. If I lose I'll gladly pay.

• Like 1

I for sure agree about there not being many serious 300 ft racers and that dune racers being a much bigger market for products. I'm not gonna continue this pissing match. I don't believe dyno chart hype and at the hill or dunes your only measuring stick is the weakness of your opponent, or radar I guess.I have more thoughts but I'll let it go.

I'll still put a thou on LEDs for controls build IF they are made custom to his motor specs. If I lose I'll gladly pay.

I probably missed it, but what pipes are going on Control's new motor?

I know of top track bikes using LEDs. I'm not dumb nuff to argue pipes or compare pipes to a bikes perf. U should compare pipes on a mtr only. SMH

LEDs are top notch and are built to motor specs like some other pipes promised. I don't have them because what I have works.

Do you know LEDs came about? I have an interesting tidbit on that if anyone cares.

300' track racing is far different then dune or hill racing. For one, fast bikes are crazy light and riders are crazy light.. "Curves" basically mean jack shit if you ask me for track racing. As long as the motor revs and has good over rev and peek numbers are there, thats what wins races. That said im not saying there arent better pipes out there, but like jmadd said, all the fastest bikes(record holders) run shearers that ive seen at newtown.

LEDs are top notch and are built to motor specs like some other pipes promised. I don't have them because what I have works.

Do you know LEDs came about? I have an interesting tidbit on that if anyone cares.

Sure, let;s hear it. I curious if it's anything I haven't heard.

Man I know that pipe vs. pipe issue is always going to be around.

Who makes the best pipe for a Super Cub? Shearer piped one runs 3.4s. I may have one that does that soon as well.

Under 425 cc Cub? https://youtu.be/R_n6ZQRFoE8

3.51 on what look like Shearers to me.

Any of us record chasing drag racers would buy any pipe that makes us faster but we almost all have Shearers. Even LEDs can have a disadvantage losing RPMs and overrev vs Shearers.

Haha, I literally just seen that bike in person last week. Suposively holds the fastest time in the world for its cc class.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah buddy. I agree, throw another thou on that bet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk