My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

I don't see why he wouldn't. He made LRD for years for smaller motors.

I'm sure he'll do what ever you want if you pay for it

Yeah, I know.

I already bought CPI's for the Redline Serval motor that's in the works.

I was just curious if anyone has a set of hand coned LED's on a 421 Serval and happened to have a dyno chart...

Man I know that pipe vs. pipe issue is always going to be around.

Who makes the best pipe for a Super Cub? Shearer piped one runs 3.4s. I may have one that does that soon as well.

Under 425 cc Cub? https://youtu.be/R_n6ZQRFoE8

3.51 on what look like Shearers to me.

Any of us record chasing drag racers would buy any pipe that makes us faster but we almost all have Shearers. Even LEDs can have a disadvantage losing RPMs and overrev vs Shearers.

Man I know that pipe vs. pipe issue is always going to be around.

Who makes the best pipe for a Super Cub? Shearer piped one runs 3.4s. I may have one that does that soon as well.

Under 425 cc Cub?

3.51 on what look like Shearers to me.

Any of us record chasing drag racers would buy any pipe that makes us faster but we almost all have Shearers. Even LEDs can have a disadvantage losing RPMs and overrev vs Shearers.

Drag racers like you amount to about 1% of all Banshee riders.

So basically, NGAF that you ran a 3.whatever.

Riders like you don't pay the light bill.

The average, casual, weekend, aggressive, etc riders (ones who pay the light bill) want more usable power for trails, dunes or hills.

In more and more cases, CPI and Snipers are out performing Shearers.

Drag racers like you amount to about 1% of all Banshee riders.

So basically, NGAF that you ran a 3.whatever.

Riders like you don't pay the light bill.

The average, casual, weekend, aggressive, etc riders (ones who pay the light bill) want more usable power for trails, dunes or hills.

In more and more cases, CPI and Snipers are out performing Shearers.

The fastest bikes run Shearers. If you want a duner and broader curve and those other pipes are more suited for that fine. But that is not "outperforming" Shearers. Its like turning the boost down to ride on the street.
  • Like 1

The fastest bikes run Shearers. If you want a duner and broader curve and those other pipes are more suited for that fine. But that is not "outperforming" Shearers. Its like turning the boost down to ride on the street.

So, if a "duner" motor makes better power, not just peak, with CPI or Sniper, that's not out performing them?

So you're saying that you're just a peak HP guy and you don't care about the rest of the curve?

What if I said that my in-frame Snipers out performed your miracle out-frame pipe across the board on this new motor?