My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Are you going to ship it to Arlo?

I have to get with him and see what he cut off this chassis before I send it to PC. I have another frame for parts I can use for pieces. For example rear fender brackets that he cut off. Just trying to get a list of things he does to these.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by controls77

I have to get with him and see what he cut off this chassis before I send it to PC. I have another frame for parts I can use for pieces. For example rear fender brackets that he cut off. Just trying to get a list of things he does to these.

This all makes less than zero sense, but OK. As I ponder this comment, I find my self wondering that if you have another chassis to look at why can you not just set them side by side and make the assessment yourself? 

• Like 1

This all makes less than zero sense, but OK. As I ponder this comment, I find my self wondering that if you have another chassis to look at why can you not just set them side by side and make the assessment yourself?

because, like I have been saying for the past 3 pages, THIS GUY IS A STUPID MOTHER FUCKING TOOL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow....so you send a frame off to get "customized" and arent smart enough to tell him what you want out of it.......pure fucking genius.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It was already cut up and done, on his shelve. A buy it now and get the ball rolling situation or wait around until I found a frame to get out there.

TSS

Something fishy going on with this whole build....

Controls jus ignore the haters

There is nothing secretive at all about this build. I've been open about sharing every bit of information as I was going along with this. If you wanna spend 3g on pipes like I did, that's great man more power to you. You wanna see the results, I posted them. I'm not losing anything by sharing information. Lots of guys been helpful here and steering me in a good direction with parts, advice, build info, ect. LaegerEliminator been knowledgeable, I've read a lot of JT's stuff, ZillaFreak, trickedcarbine. Think about it, all this help and you guys think I'd be playing games this whole time? For Frick sake, look at the damn graph!! The computer trail has my name on it. This is what Cam gave me. More tuning was done after this, so it's not the final result. IDGAS about TSS, it's a piece of metal to me. It's no formula to life.

23a7eb6a619db9f386cb9d21ef380a9a.jpg

Says my name right there.

Edited by controls77

It was already cut up and done, on his shelve. A buy it now and get the ball rolling situation or wait around until I found a frame to get out there.

Ok...now im confused....i thought you sent him your old frame.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk