My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Totally agree. If I rode a lot of other places, Ida went stage 5 as well. However from what I read over many suspension threads, I'll noticed a nice difference between my stock shocks and a-arms to my new stage 3 elkas and fireball racing a-arms. Time will tell.

A lot of this depends on your riding skill, how aggressively you ride and how serious your are about the whole thing.
  • Like 1

Yup I'm sure you will. How's your build coming along?

I decided to put it on hold for the most part until the shocks are back at my house. Tracking said they are already in Canada as of 6am this morning. Elka has a customer for like. That is for sure

A lot of this depends on your riding skill, how aggressively you ride and how serious your are about the whole thing.

Hard to explain but points noted. I dont ride very aggressive at all. Too scared to get hurt and not be able to work.

I thought about having a set of LEDs done but I just didn't want to drop that kind of money on something that wasn't proven. If they did better than the snipers, I'd do a set in a heart beat. My goal is 122hp, .1hp more than a buddy who built a cascade 10mill super to keep up with me.

Any word on the snipes from redline?

They are suppose to be here tomorrow, then I have no idea of what Cams time table is.   I hope to have it for a ride on the 24th of this month.  But, if not, no big deal. 

Edited by pp13bnos