Newbie over $7k in the hole and still no running banshee please help

I like being able to see the rusty ass flywheel. Looks nice. I don't even.know what we're looking at. Which cylinders are which? Those rings definately dont look like the right ones. You are sure it's a stock stroke long rod?

Now that i look closer, when he's squeezing the rings does he have the locating pin in between the ring gap? Maybe that's why it's not closing. Might still have to file the gap. What is the ring gap?

I gotta go get a feeler gauge in the morning and when I really squeeze all the way and get them tight they look right but there just a cunt hair too tight for the Athena cylinders I even swamped the rings to see if one fits better on top or bottom but it didn't matter with the wsm pistons they look identical and fit the same

I do have clymers..and the reason I got that much in it is because the list of parts I've bought non stop since I bought the bike a few months back. Also this isn't my first banshee its like the third but I was a kid at home with the first two I bought.

Well put the rings.in the cylinders and check that first and foremost. Also, what is the piston to wall clearance?