Newbie over $7k in the hole and still no running banshee please help

Ya it was stock bore with porting and if it wasn't for multiple stripped stud sleeves I would have shipped off the cylinders to have done but also they were destroyed by the previous owner with a flat head and hammer..

Yes i would have them fixed if possible they might looked fugged to you but might be savable you can re heli the studs or tap em even...but you might have to file the ring end down a bit...should have came with some instructions in the piston boxes cuz wiseco does....and do you have a clymers?

If those rings came with the pistons they are more then likely correct rings. Some rings will have the # on them. You sure your compressing them all the way?

sent from yo mammy house

I can't get pictures to upload but I guess I'll call around and see about fixing up the original cylinders and I'm still considering shipping the motor to someone like cascade or fast maybe get a stroker kit and chill after that

I can't get pictures to upload but I guess I'll call around and see about fixing up the original cylinders and I'm still considering shipping the motor to someone like cascade or fast maybe get a stroker kit and chill after that

Try tapatalk for uploading pics or other apps. If your going to send your engine off give redline a call. A lot of happy people here with builds from them, and their a site sponsor as well. For the money you have already put in it.....you could've had a beast by now.

sent from yo mammy house

New 68mm pistons on a hotrod long rod crank he said the rings seem to be to big

45fdd74cb264f7bea2a2c57bafa1d860.jpg

8af6bd606d5d438a85cdb00b282cb281.jpg

This is what they look like when he presses them in to put his athena cylinders on

These are old pistons at stock bore..im not sure why the piston is chewed up

485da03975a8dd143cca09cb0a3ffd68.jpg

Stock cylinders suppose to be ported and thinks there junk but i think they can be fixed

62965a15005d916b942228e6fc87870c.jpg

391229ba0422d528b36ce1b097fe2202.jpg

b9b0eb2c58b13b90353eae055602860a.jpg

If someone can rethread or fix those cylinders and rebore them to a 68mm and clean up the port job I'm ready pm me a number.

And the original pistons chewed up from 19cc domes pump gas and idk if it has anything to do with that combo it has stock carbs.

I can get the new pistons into the bottom of the cylinders, but no matter the amount of oil I cant get them to go any further into the cylinders without a mallet, and I just don't like forcing things.. So I'm thinking either fix up the cylinders I got or call FAST and ship my motor for a stroker setup right.