Manny's MX build

Do you have a before pic?

No I didn't think I'd have to post a before picture? Just looks clean. I can take a long video next time so it doesn't looked mocked up..since I'm assuming that's what your getting at. Oh and this was at a Shell gas station 91 octane (highest there is at your normal pumps unless I go to Sunoco which is 29 miles away from me)

No I didn't think I'd have to post a before picture? Just looks clean. I can take a long video next time so it doesn't looked mocked up..since I'm assuming that's what your getting at. Oh and this was at a Shell gas station 91 octane (highest there is at your normal pumps unless I go to Sunoco which is 29 miles away from me)

Just curious to see the before and after results. Kinda hard to see from the pics you have here what exactly is going on.

Just curious to see the before and after results. Kinda hard to see from the pics you have here what exactly is going on.

Well if you look at the first picture and zoom in you can see little metal particles on the bottom that were caught. The next two are the two sides of the filter itself which seem to have have some small black particles and the top of the cylinder that's black you can see that it's become sparkly which I would think would be really small metal shavings of some sort?

Well John sent me a picture of the new goodies he just sent over to me. Really stoked about this one continuing my color scheme like my grab bar is my JL engineering front bumper with an integrated LED bar. Sent him my stator so that he could do the conversion from AC to DC so all is have to do is bolt it all on and plug in a few wires. Last but not least is the sick @$$ battery/rectifier package, this will bolt up where you normally have the hide a key brackets on the gas tank and doesn't take up a ton of space like the other kits I've seen nor is it anywhere near as heavy. This the battery package is a 2200mah and can power my lights for approximately 25 minutes with the bike off and recharge the battery in 5 minutes or so after running the lights with the bike off. Of course this will be removed when I go to the track but will definitely be on when I'm riding trails around my house or the desert which is what I wanted this for and all I have to do is unplug the wires to the battery and zip tie them to a safe spot and not worry about it. Anyways here it is I'll let you guys know more when I get it and install it.

7200FAA8-CDB7-4128-997B-FAF647E1FAD3.jpg

Edited by Sheedawg28
  • Like 3