What builder gets the best rep for 10mil super servals

man I love the hq commander in chief and the generals, they crack me the hell up lol. people talk shit and they call them right out on it. id love to have one of those motors but without the money or know how that's out of ther question. and the the "bling"? HELL NO! id rip n tear n destroy the hell out of it. I mean isn't that what the banshee is for... raising hell? that's what I do anyway.

If ya can't afford $2 at the car wash it costs $15 for me to clean it. Have seen so many pics of peeps working on shit that looks worse than a pig sty.

I never understood why people start tearing the topend of a motor apart, and the bike is completely caked in sand or mud. SMH.

I got redline 532 serval sitting in a box. 7500 and it's yours lol

On a serious note, i havent even finished my build since the oil field is in the shitter. When i do, i really have will have no valuable insight to this engine. I havent ridden any high HP builds so i cant compare.

I just told redline what i wanted out of my bike and i let him to my thing. I dont understand power curves etc with these bikes. i did make it clear i did not care about peak numbers which do tend to make some members go ape shit.

Expect to spend a good chunk of money to do it right the first time. I had a budget of about $2500 when i started.

Edited by RagunCajun

Hughes, not sure why you want 110, but mine on pump gas made 109rwhp I believe. So with race fuel, you should have your peak number goal. Mine set up is toward playing around in open fields, not anything specific. Maybe after talking with him, you may be fine with a just a 10mil ported serval instead of a big bore. I can't recall if my big bore shearer I bought were custom or off the shelf. I do remember they sent them to cpi for Chrome. They came out very nice. I also had to upgrade a lot of other stuff to handle the power. I probably doubled my last power output.