What builder gets the best rep for 10mil super servals

You will definitely power wheelie in 4th gear on the pavement with a stock swinger/gearing. My buddy's 4 cub on pump gas/clean up port power wheelies 3rd with no clutch. Fun as hell to rip down the street

I plan to experiment with gearing. That's the only way i can see what i like. Took a while with my old 4mil but worth it. This will be the first time in years i have all 6 gears. I had  a n-down 1-5 no 6th override for the last 6+ years. Plus i will give the pro wedge 2's a rest and try the 22" ambush. I predict they wont hook in the grass/dirt roads i ride on.

I will try a 16t front and i guess maybe a 41t rear. My goal is mid range fun and not having to slip the hell out the clutch to take off normally. i weight about 170-175 with gear. And most importantly i dont know how much power off idle these things have. But like i said, only way for me to know if to swap sprockets. I'm not looking for WOT 6th gear pulls even though i have the room. Top speed is lame, i like acceleration and playing around.

With the 22" ambush, and every other row cut out, they hook great in the grass and dirt. I run 16/41 gearing with the ambush. With the 20" ohtsu I run 17/41.

Off the idle, my serval is a beast. I trail ride in 3rd gear at super low rpms, it will lug around like a 4stroke. the tq these motors make is awesome. Even with the tall gearing, the power is right there whenever you want it

I have ran my bike hard for the past year that I have had this motor, cam built it right. I have had no issues or complaints. I have put lots of hours and miles on it already, I went through about 30 gal of gas at the dunes during the BHQ ride. It is very reliable.

It has nowhere near the hours I had on the 4mil serval, but so far so good

• 2 months later...