Best tranny oil?

flex drive slips once you get up in power.

Agreed....new clutch plates and klotz flexdrive slipp

Swapped to diffrent oil....got better

Swapped again.....now sheeeeee hooks!

Had klotz motor oil in modded klx 110 also hooked tons better after change to different oil

Edited by kawa110

I used to run type F, but got tired of changing it all the time. After doing doing a little research I picked up some tractor hydraulic oil made for transmissions and wet clutches.

Its super cheap, and seems to be holding up a lot better than the type F. Got 4 rides totalling around 300 miles, there were a few hill climbs, some tight twisty stuff, and some asphalt launches. Never had any slippage, and the stuff still looks like it did the day I put it in.

Anyway, that's my $.02

I used to run type F, but got tired of changing it all the time. After doing doing a little research I picked up some tractor hydraulic oil made for transmissions and wet clutches.

Its super cheap, and seems to be holding up a lot better than the type F. Got 4 rides totalling around 300 miles, there were a few hill climbs, some tight twisty stuff, and some asphalt launches. Never had any slippage, and the stuff still looks like it did the day I put it in.

Anyway, that's my $.02

Interesting

I drained the factory oil and have been using grape seed oil since. First pressed stuff works the best, it has a higher smoke point than other oils so it can get a lot hotter before it starts to break down.

Can also use the same stuff in pre mix, makes ur smoke smell like wine.. When duning in California, it helps get a ton of chicks... They love wine.

I drained the factory oil and have been using grape seed oil since. First pressed stuff works the best, it has a higher smoke point than other oils so it can get a lot hotter before it starts to break down.

Can also use the same stuff in pre mix, makes ur smoke smell like wine.. When duning in California, it helps get a ton of chicks... They love wine.

White wine makes girls want it in the butt.

It was on myth busters

• Like 1