How many people would be in for a yfz based frame on here? I have 3 in for frames if we can get them done.

I'm in.  Didn't have my heart set on any particular geometry.  Are you talking yfz450 or yfz450r? 

• Like 1

Im pretty sure thats the idea. Please clarify it a little bit. Im interested but not totally sold. From what i gather it will be banshee appearance with current yfzr suspension and banshee motor.

It would be nice to use as much current production stuff as possible. Please confirm the design and update when you have the projected cost and included parts

• Like 2

Evan (THE358BANSH) has his act together BIG TIME. If you can get ahold of him this could be of huge value. That being said though, as far as I know he has yet to finish his build, and I know that his desire to build something for someone else will be limited. He's not gonna work for cheap. Nieskes (Brennin) probably knows better the status on this.

Where are you finding info that someone has or is building something for sir Thack???

The shop Evan worked for shut down and he is now building crazy high hp motors for a shop a few miles away from me, I last seen him last summer when he helped me tune my truck. From what I gathered the frame just sits, He kinda lost access to all the equipment he was using to build it. Im sure if someone was serious I could talk him into selling it.....

Do yfz/shee hybrid and be done

I have a full race yfz that I will probably sell at some point during this build.    Putting a banshee motor in another yfz frame would make no sense.

The shop Evan worked for shut down and he is now building crazy high hp motors for a shop a few miles away from me, I last seen him last summer when he helped me tune my truck. From what I gathered the frame just sits, He kinda lost access to all the equipment he was using to build it. Im sure if someone was serious I could talk him into selling it.....

This bums me out to hear that he lost access to the tools and machining equipment.  Glad to hear he landed at another speed shop.  Hopefully he can complete his project at some point in the not too distant future.