Brian I talked with Bobby about a yr ago he told me they "could" build a trx or yfz 450 based frame... Now you have me interested. The 450 based option gives the bike so many more options. I hope they are still willing to do that. He told me 2500-3k? I have a few buddies wanting one and I have been kicking around the idea of building another one. I will call Monday and see what they could do with a run of 5 or so. Maybe get a group buy.

I tried to PM you.  Says you can't accept messages?

Maybe they can also solve the rear shock cage problem we have on the Outlaw chassis and give us some more room in there for bigger carbs and air filters.

I would hope to do a 2 in 1 on my setup.  Do you think that would fit with the current shock situation?

Brian do you think there would still be plenty of clearance to be able to install and remove a single air filter when you take into consideration the extra depth of the 2-1 manifold? 

That's where my head was too.

DDQ might be able to tell us how long his 2 into 1 is from intake boots to tip of the filter.  He's running a single 35 I think and that would probably be my route as well.

This is how a single carb and K&N clearance around the shock was done on my yfz.  I image something like this could be fabbed up to work on the outlaws as well.

b1a877e9_c.png