If he's a arrogant prick that will fly off the handle like you guys say he is I'm not even wasting my time and if he's a dumb ass it's pointless anyway because I couldn't rely on the deminsions he gives me. I was hoping I could get out of buying a $1,500 yfz frame that would only be used as guide to get measurements from.

wouldnt it be better if someone that knows him on here messaged him anyway? He'd most likely give the deminsion prints to somebody he's at least talked to vs a complete stranger.

write fucking novels over some halfwits idea for the ultimate frame now you dont have the nuts to send him a message or  too clueless to spend a couple of hundred for a yfz frame off ebay set it next to your banshee frame get a tape a pencil and paper and have at it yourself

I sent him a pm on fb.

I've worked with a few CAD programs and he had to get the deminsons off both frames and do the math in order for the print to turn out, the length of each piece of tubing and the angle of each bend has to be entered. That software is pretty complicated.

Deadbeat, where did you see a newer yfzr frame for a couple hundred dollars? A good straight yfzr subframe cost about $250. The r frames are rare and very expensive. There is only one listed on eBay right now and they want $850 for it and the subframe is $260. $1,110 is a lot of money, If I could buy one for $200 I would.