Stock or a one piece?

Either or. I like how that guy on one of the last 450 swaps ran the radiator, but he had to cut the hood so it poked through a bit. This could solve that. Banshee power, banshee looks, modern handling... Beautiful.

Meh, just a thought in my head. Definitely a lot of hassle, but I've helped skin race cars and have done some fiberglass fenders on off road trucks so I don't think it would be hard for me to do, but some might think of it as a pain in the ass.

ok here is the real deal..  simply put.  banshee motor in yfz chassis..  fully MX setup.  check my build thread.  take your time  if you cannot fab at all contact me. 

i have had an outlaw ( the one lastnline has now)  he is right  the chassis takes abuse like nothing i had ever rode BUT  its still banshee plastic/ seat combo.  thats ok  but i like to ride pretty aggressive at times  and found myself up on the tank and the corners of the seat kept catching my legs in bad spots.   thats where the yfz450 comes in..   that plastic, seat combo is MUCH more comfy for aggressive riding.  if you dont like it  you may have learned a lot of bad posture habits over the years.     the mx setup yfz i have now will take all the abuse suspension wise the outlaw would handle and maybe a lil more.  the rear end setup IS cr500 style.  look at the cr5  and then look at the yfz450.  i knew something looked super familiar with them when i was building it.  ( i have a cr500 trike also  using stock rear linkage, shock geo setup.)  

in  my opinion if i was to do another MX raced one i would HIGHLY suggest and like to do a LTR based build...  i think after looking at a few that there is more room in the front of that chassis to work the pipes into.  and it has better seat/ plastic geo.  you can really get way way low and up forward in turns..   cannot do that on a honda  tanks too fat.  i had a 450r based mx setup with crf450 modded 4 stroke for a while  it was ok.  but still didnt like how it rode through corners. 

this is my opinion based on having all of them.

Does anybody have any details on the outlaw chassis? Like front length(stock?), rake, caster, shock lengths? Etc...

Im interested in building one. Maybe even with some improvements once I get baseline measurments

Pm Lastnline75 and see if he will be of help.

I was looking at yfz hybrids and long travel banshee frames on google images and these two frames popped up, one is a banshee frame and the the other is a blaster frame and both look like they are based off the new yfz! Have you guys seen these and how can I get one?

image_zpsfwkkfz0w.jpg

image_zpskwcsoc26.jpg

I'm pretty certain that both of those drawings were created by Jim Thacker.

Those are concept ideas that he has dreamt up.

He was seeking a shop that was willing to turn them into reality.

Pretty certain that is as far as they have ever gone. Wishful dreams...

Sir Thacker is considered a quack by most members here.