Banshee HQ Shoutbox

450 killer

the forums get just as bad as the sb, you`ll probably just fade away when you realise that..or you`ll embrace the honesty/stupidity/ridiculousness and become part of the BHQ team

if you can survive this site...you can survive anywhere on the net :rotflmao:

welcome to BHQ, take your serious pants off and relax

I would like to go on the fucking record and say all the fucking cursing is fucking getting the fuck out of fucking control.  All you fuckers are ruining my fucking experience here, so fucking knock it the fuck off.  I fucking expect all you fucking immature fucking assholes to fucking watch your fucking p's and q's from now the fuck on or i will fucking report all this shit to the fucking gay ass fucking moderators on this third rate shit hole fuck fest of a fucking forum.  that is fucking all carry the fuck on. 

PS #1juan is a homo.

I would like to go on the fucking record and say all the fucking cursing is fucking getting the fuck out of fucking control. All you fuckers are ruining my fucking experience here, so fucking knock it the fuck off. I fucking expect all you fucking immature fucking assholes to fucking watch your fucking p's and (FUCKING) q's from now the fuck on or i will fucking report all this (FUCKING) shit to the fucking gay ass fucking moderators on this (FUCKING) third rate shit hole fuck fest of a fucking forum. that is fucking all carry the fuck on.

PS #1juan is a (FUCKING) homo.

Fixed^
  • Like 1

I would like to go on the fucking record and say all the fucking cursing is fucking getting the fuck out of fucking control. All you fuckers are ruining my fucking experience here, so fucking knock it the fuck off. I fucking expect all you fucking immature fucking assholes to fucking watch your fucking p's and q's from now the fuck on or i will fucking report all this shit to the fucking gay ass fucking moderators on this third rate shit hole fuck fest of a fucking forum. that is fucking all carry the fuck on.

PS #1juan is a homo.

Go fuck yourself....