finishing my long serval build

RagunCajun

Wouldn't putting it on race gas allow you to run a higher compression which would in turn give you more bottom-end?

I believe it's a solid gain. Gains in torque, and hp.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I went to locktite the clutch cover insert plate when i noticed the threads were damaged. I replaced the stock insert screws with a few stainless ones i had left over from the alloy boltz kit. I tipped the bike over, cleaned the threads with carb cleaner then installed. I left it on a jackstand over night so the trans fluid would go into the threads. After today's ride, no leaks. Screws stayed tight. I thought about getting a lockup cover but i really like my stock cover.

I also noticed the front brakes didnt work as they should. I rebleed when i got home. We shall see if it happens again. If it does, ill check the fittings and lines. It's full yfz450/raptor700 brakes.

Here's a little video from today's ride. This is the 2nd ride on the stock length swing arm. Most pulls were from 3rd, then around mid point, 4th. No clutch or body movement to get the front end up. I was sitting a little forward in a normal position. It's still the typical boring video via Hero 2 and chest mount. My parents were busy and my wife stay home so no video from the sidelines.

https://youtu.be/yZK3jqc8_To

I have been putting a lot of money into my lightning so it's still naked. I did get some my custom stickers in. A guy on the hq FB group makes them. They are decent quality. I give them a 8 out of 10. I cant complain for $30 shipped on reproductions. Im keeping them in a safe space until i can order plastics

http://i.imgur.com/SoHzTTR.jpg

The goal was to have oem but replace 350 with 521. I never had the original on my bike so hopefully it's close to the original in size, font, color etc.

Control77.

because he is an arrogant, self righteous, dipshit who acts like he is a banshee badass now because he has a bike being built. The dumb fuck doesn't even know what to look for on a stock shee to tell if it's in good shape. He has gotten lots of help here and then acts like he already knew it all. Fuck him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

because he is an arrogant, self righteous, dipshit who acts like he is a banshee badass now because he has a bike being built. The dumb fuck doesn't even know what to look for on a stock shee to tell if it's in good shape. He has gotten lots of help here and then acts like he already knew it all. Fuck him

I love it!! Good one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pot calling kettle line 2......

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Man that super serval sounds amazing.

You think so? Thanks. I do too but i didnt think the camera captures sound well. I have an external mic. I unplugged it for the last couple pulls where you can hear it muffles the sound. I had my dad putt putt with it months ago and the bike is LOUD. The big bore pipes can be heard for sure. I'm getting used to it. It's all i can do until i can find some use Cascade CSFX silencers.