finishing my long serval build

RagunCajun

I talked to him a while back to see if he could do anything to have a quieter silencer made. There was also one other company that did it custom made but i forgot the name. This was the cheaper, bolt on and according to some who had it, a quiet option.

I debated powder coating the entire system but i want the expansion chambers chrome to break up the color scheme a little. So now i can put my old stingers/silencers with the new head pipes and sell them.

Time for me to order some new exhaust packing before i forgot....

edit* Can anyone with fullbore rear plastics measure the area on the side that the "350 6-speed" sticker goes on? You can see it one of these https://www.smartcycleguide.com/L51824820

Both cylinders started smoke white very bad. It had maybe 2-3 minutes of run time on it at most once it started smoking. I putt putted back to the front of the property when i seen it. The coolant looked clean and didnt look like it was missing any. I took the head off. I didnt see any orings torn. Pistons and plugs looked good. I did notice on one stud, it looked like it was wet when i took the nut off.

Since it's both cylinder, that means it has to be an oring on the head correct? If it was one side, that would mean it's  a crank seal and its burning trans fluid which it is not.

I did throw on those new silencers and it's the first time i got to open the bike up. I dont think it's burning excel oil from the packing but I dont know. No video or pics of smoking. 17.9 hours total on the engine. Good times.

Talked to cam. It's just burning off the oil etc from my putting around like a pansy for so long. I should of talked to him first. At least it just cost me some time and not an engine.

Everything was fine because this is the first time i putt putted many times over and over riding around the neighbor hood. Then i went to my folks house on their land and opened it up. I've done it before but i used to ride the bike WOT a lot so the oil in the exhaust never had time to collect.

It makes perfect sense then. The cooling system was perfectly fine. At least the 50/50 is out and i can run distilled and water wetter now that the cool weather is done. Ill get some video this weekend if the field is dry. I'm curious to see what she can do in 6th with stock sprockets and a mpg/gps phone app. I opened it up once Saturday though the gears. I forgot just how stupid powerful the engine is.