finishing my long serval build

RagunCajun

Loco and maybe one other member here told me about Cuevro not stopping a lot better. Although it was lighter which is why it's seen on drag bikes.

At first, i didnt find my front brakes stop well but i have to keep in mind, i was stopping from 75-80+ mph when last weekend's video was shot. Plus there was tons of grass hitting the rotors and there were no disc shield. They did feel very linear with a lot of control so i was pleased with aggressive riding. I can press the brakes all the way in the front and they wont lock up. Keep in mind, i dont do MX or any brake system demanding riding like a lot of people here. I could get by with 100% stop brakes. I just upgraded since i felt with my power level, it was the smart thing to do.

I just looking at my records for the brake pad types:

Tusk Brake Pad - Sintered Metal - Front Left - 2006 YAMAHA RAPTOR 700     Part # 1030220026

Tusk Brake Pad - Sintered Metal - Front Right - 2006 YAMAHA RAPTOR 700   Part # 1030220019

I'm not sure which banshee rear pads i have. Probably some cheap ones i had lying in my parts collection.

I do need to rebuild my rear caliper. The seals are probably still original.

I also still need to go get a custom brake line made for my real locally.

I can lock up front smooth buffed tires too :rotflmao:

On serious note, i dont know if they have a tiny bit of air in there. I rebled last weekend. Ill try tomorrow or Saturday if i go ride.

I can not do that on the drag bike

"Pay to play, no freebies allowed"

• 3 weeks later...

Who sells seals for my round carrier? I've found just the seals on ebay but im not sure the exact size. I ruined one putting my stock swing arm on. I will just change both. Bearings are still fine.

• 1 year later...

I got some Cascade CSFX silencers(and stingers) in Monday. I have been waiting nearly 2 years to find a set. I ended up buying the entire system because the guy didnt want to separate. I cant blame him. I took a quick idle video after test fitting. I will be getting the stingers and silencers high temp satin black powder coated due to the condition they are in. I am not a fan of polished silencers. I will also repack the silencers. I'm not sure how the packing is but it does seem a bit loud. I should be getting some plastics within 2-3 months.

For some reason, i cant post the video link