finishing my long serval build

RagunCajun

Did you ever put the stock swingarm on it

Yes, last two videos are. My last big post explains that i did if im not mistaken.

Yes the video in portrait sucks. The wife felt bad about it but my fault for not noticing she was doing it. Regardless of video orientation, it will still be the same old footage. I wont jump, do track stuff etc. I just play around like that.

What kind of seals does my round house style carrier take? I think I need the sprocket side. I see some on ebay but unsure of what size. I'd like to get both seals. Not bearings.

Round house takes chuck norris brand seals

Sorry couldnt resist. Carry on lol

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You mention you got full YFZ450 / 700 brakes on this. What calipers and master cylinders etc you got exactly for both front and back brakes? I might need to replace the back brake on my banshee and was wondering if it would make sense to buy something else than the YFZ350 rear brake stuff.

It's got an early yfz450 front maters with steal braided lines that fit my LT arms. Front raptor 700 calipers. All years are the same I think.

Rear caliper is stock. From what I read is isn't a big difference in Braking power when going to the cuevro so I didn't.

I also have Jds rotors all around with tusk pads. I'm not sure how JDS rotors compare to others out there. Tusk pads are proven and cheap.

It's got an early yfz450 front maters with steal braided lines that fit my LT arms. Front raptor 700 calipers. All years are the same I think.

Rear caliper is stock. From what I read is isn't a big difference in Braking power when going to the cuevro so I didn't.

I also have Jds rotors all around with tusk pads. I'm not sure how JDS rotors compare to others out there. Tusk pads are proven and cheap.

Thats really useful info, thanks Ragun.

I looked up the Cuervo dual piston rear brake, definitely isnt cheap!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

• Like 1