finishing my long serval build

RagunCajun

I did for 4 years. I wouldnt recommend it either.

I currently have a promod in it by redline. Cant wait to see how it feels. If it shifts as good as my old stock 02 yz250, ill be content.

The promod will shift good. You'll see once you ride it. Do you already have the +4 swingarm? If so that will be fine on dirt. Sand is a different story if your ruining paddle tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a +4 on the way. I ordered it today. I ride grass/dirt. There is no sand here in southern louisiana.

if you run 22" cut ambush tires, in dirt, you will begin fora hell of a ride!!!! I can not keep the front down with those tires at 15/41 but 16/41 bogs. Maybe 16/43? Would b ok?

Sent From My Trail Bike

! I can not keep the front down with those tires at 16/41 but 17/41 bogs or 16/41 bogs. Maybe 16/43? Would b ok?

I dont understand how the same bogs yet cant keep the front end down.

I will have to just play with sprockets. I'm mostly concerned about 1-4th. Specifically 1-3rd gear.

Edited by RagunCajun

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to grind the extras off my frame. It looks like I can only grind off the lower exhaust mount. I'm keeping head lights, brake light etc. Cdi is going up front but I don't remember which mount if that for the rear.

Any help would be great. I only get tone shot before powder coating

Clean up the sub frame where the stock silencers bolt to. The stock cdi and voltage reg were located by seat latch. Cut all that off. The voltage reg can be relocated up front with your cdi. There is a thread made somewhere on here with tons of pics of frames all cleaned up.

• Like 1