finishing my long serval build

RagunCajun

528ccbb6537ddd2b024f626f0d94ecd1.jpg

Seems like they don't like to rebuild shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a UK company of the same name and the reason I included the address.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I why do I need a metal stator cover, case saver and that particular brand which you filled to mention. It also looks to have a different chain guide. Maybe a foot peg too unless it's just a stock one polished.

The suppose thing for the front sprocket shaft is on my list of things to get. However i lost the bookmark on where to buy it and why. I believe it's recommend for 10mil and up.

Edited by RagunCajun

Looks like i will be going with stage 3 elkas instead. Cheaper and it wont be over kill for what i do. flat cane field roads etc is mostly what i do. Looks like they are about 1500. That's nearly 900-$1000 savings over the fox shocks i want. I can use that else where easily.

Looks like i will be going with stage 3 elkas instead. Cheaper and it wont be over kill for what i do. flat cane field roads etc is mostly what i do. Looks like they are about 1500. That's nearly 900-$1000 savings over the fox shocks i want. I can use that else where easily.

that's what I have, they are nice. I know one of the sponsors used to sell new stage 3 shocks (all 3) for $1200. Idk about now tho