Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

Glad I didn't buy windyshadyjohns motor he been telling people he was ganna take my money an send me nothing...what a shady guy

who told you that, youre a fucking idiot...you`ll never own a running bike unless you pay a shop or buy a another running one...FACT

• Like 1

Glad I didn't buy windyshadyjohns motor he been telling people he was ganna take my money an send me nothing...what a shady guy

Nobody made a bigger effort to educate your ass when you blew up your motor than me.

I was willing to gather together and ship tools and manuals and coach you thru everthing.

YOU didn't have an email or paypal account.

I encouraged you to get a paypal account to protect BOTH of us during a transaction. Why would I not ship anything?

The vindictive shady guy was Tyler PMing you and telling you not to deal with me. Told you to ship your motor from New Zealand to Redline. WOW how helpful......

That motor was very strong and ran trouble free for years. That was my 370 long rod motor and it was hella reliable. Perfect fit for him since I had years of experience with it and could keep it in perfect tune with an airscrew adjustment. I could hand it to him and he would have had the whole playbook on jetting. You have never heard me say anything negative about that motor. As a matter of fact, it was able to run with some unported 421 cub motors. Since MattG doesn't know a torque wrench from a broom stick, he could have used an adviser to coach him into having a clue. But......he has you now. LMFAO

Dickbeat aka deadbeat told me that windy pmd him an said that he was ganna send me jack shit....Which is why I didn't buy the motor I was actually ready to buy it had paypal etc set up ready to go but I see your true colors now windy...I admit u were helping more then anyone but to think u were going to take my money an run..that kind of help isn't exactly what I would call help that's more like ripping someone off.

Dickbeat aka deadbeat told me that windy pmd him an said that he was ganna send me jack shit....Which is why I didn't buy the motor I was actually ready to buy it had paypal etc set up ready to go but I see your true colors now windy...I admit u were helping more then anyone but to think u were going to take my money an run..that kind of help isn't exactly what I would call help that's more like ripping someone off.

Obviously you don't understand how PayPal even works.

I'm ranked in the top 50 for overall posts....

I'm usually ranked in the top 5 for most liked posts....

You were a new member in New Zealand who in your mid twenties didn't have your own email or PayPal and you think I was the risk. FFS

Why would I PM somebody and tell them I'm going to screw you? I DID PM dirtydownunder because I was worried about doing business with YOU.

straight out lie as to what i said, i hope you do get hold of a motor im going enjoy watching you burn it down, did you even buy ANY fucking tools yet...stupid boong

dude owns nothing in the way of tools never needed them, never used them and fucks around here think he`s got a chance of succesfully installing a tors removal kit, let alone building or installing a fucking motor...he couldnt fix a fucking BMX

like ive said countless times PAY THE FUCKING SHOP a mint and you might get to ride that thing, as far you`ve got so far is pay $75 for a clymers manual, i showed you one for $22 and you got pissy about it, thats how it works, a dumb cunt like you pays 300% more...

you dont want to hear the truth, i was nice about it in the beginning, whats the fucking point in bein pc about it now

"WAAAA Deadbeat noone ever spoke to me like that on the net before"

LMFAO at Tricked bothering to explain tors removal, you "liked" it, but he might as well of been typing chinese

keep me laughing you stupid boong

Obviously you don't understand how PayPal even works.

I'm ranked in the top 50 for overall posts....

I'm usually ranked in the top 5 for most liked posts....

You were a new member in New Zealand who in your mid twenties didn't have your own email or PayPal and you think I was the risk. FFS

Why would I PM somebody and tell them I'm going to screw you? I DID PM dirtydownunder because I was worried about doing business with YOU.

Lol. This has gotten out of hand.

Your dumb if you think John was gonna take your money. He's been around a long time. And local to a few members here.

He's never scammed anyone.

All the BS is brought up because of disagreements and personal issues.

im done with this thread, someone sell that stupid cunt a motor, get him to send cash via snailmail, since he cant figure out paypal

i never once said Windy wouldnt send a motor, but we did pretty much both agree he was too fucking stupid to pull off an install...so whats the point of sending anything, a wasted motor, a waste of money, and who wants to spend countless hours trying to explain shit to a guy who cant nor has ever bothered to fix his pushbike.

sell the roller buy a 450, and use it until its fucked because it wont get a drop of new oil, zero fucking maintanence from new then sell it for nothing and start again

MattG's life is a hot mess.

He blows up his Banshee during his first ride.

Then his 4 stroke goes down.

He wins big money in some rugby pool, then pisses it all away in a matter of weeks.

Then tries to get a bank loan to buy a Banshee motor and they tell him he still ows 10-14 grand.

So this dude pissed away money he could have used to pay off a loan.

Pissed away money to build a banshee. (Even though in his early posts he was floating a budget of $4000) Within a week he's broke and trying to borrow money.......

Who was willing to coach him?....Me I'm "Windy" enough. LOL

But his fate was sealed as soon as he bought into Tyler's BS.

How much help did Tyler give you? 90 replies back and forth?........Didn't think so.

Did you box up your steaming pile of Banshee and ship it off to Redline? Why not?....Tyler TOLD YOU TOO!