Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

Aparently trinity racing has changed hands and the new owners are no longer supporting existing products besides pipes. I am in need of a set of o rings for a stage IV head and am under the impression they differ in size from other manufacturers o rings/head. Anyone know where I might be able to find the correct size o rings or have specs on what size the trinity head requires?

Thanks in advance

My K&T head uses one o ring that's different from one of my other heads. I think the trinity head is the same way & has an odd ball o ring. If I'm lucky one of the kits I have will work but wanted to make sure I had the right one when I go to put it all together.

Also wanted everyone to be aware that parts for other trinity products might be getting tough to find because the new owners are simply dropping all support for the products trinity has manufactured for years..

My K&T head uses one o ring that's different from one of my other heads. I think the trinity head is the same way & has an odd ball o ring. If I'm lucky one of the kits I have will work but wanted to make sure I had the right one when I go to put it all together.

Also wanted everyone to be aware that parts for other trinity products might be getting tough to find because the new owners are simply dropping all support for the products trinity has manufactured for years..

Windy City must be crying (laughing) in his beer

Scrap it,  buy good shit

I wonder what streamline will do with he trinity name. This was in the works for a while. Hopefully they get it to the point that they are a company worth dealing with again. From what I understand they basically went through every item number and factored sales over a given time and if it wasn't up to snuff, they are dropping it. Not just banshee stuff. However, their numbers will be skewed as they would have probably sold more of any given part had they not had every one running for the hills whenever their name was mentioned.

When I knew Harry's CNC machines were busy making non-Trinity items.....I knew the handwriting was on the wall.

When you need to lease out your machines to other industries to make ends meet......you know your business has fallen from grace.

Glad to hear it either way.

By Harry.

• Like 1

Take yourself less seriously.

#1 - He dug the hole on his own.

#2 - He SOLD the company and I'm sure he got plenty for it.

He win be fine. He will land on his feet. He can always be a vacum cleaner salesman. Nobody knows more about machines that suck than that guy.

Take yourself less seriously.

#1 - He dug the hole on his own.

#2 - He SOLD the company and I'm sure he got plenty for it.

He win be fine. He will land on his feet. He can always be a vacum cleaner salesman. Nobody knows more about machines that suck than that guy.

1. I think you should heed your own advise 1st and for most.

2. Spin it how you want, YOU'RE the one gloating over someone's misfortune....and that's pretty sorry in my book.

• Like 5

Some people have a history with them....

I'll watch for your kind words should Rattle can Ray ever fold up shop.

Harry isn't dead and Trinity racing isn't gone.

When teams trade or cut under performing players, some fans are happy to see the change.

Trinity racing got a new head coach. So what?

He got a severance package (in the form of a buyout price) that I'm sure amounted to quite a bit. Let's not paint it as a homeless man now unable to provide for his family.