Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

Some people have a history with them....

I'll watch for your kind words should Rattle can Ray ever fold up shop.

Harry isn't dead and Trinity racing isn't gone.

When teams trade or cut under performing players, some fans are happy to see the change.

Trinity racing got a new head coach. So what?

He got a severance package (in the form of a buyout price) that I'm sure amounted to quite a bit. Let's not paint it as a homeless man now unable to provide for his family.

Like I said. Put your spin on it however you like...

...you're letting your true colors shine. It speaks volumes about a man when he is HAPPY to see another family man fail .

Trintity probably helped a lot of peeps quit banshees in frustration blowing a bunch of money on dog motors, sell up ride something else

Possibly.

On the flip side they also did more to get the sport rolling full steam ahead in the early days than a great majority of any shop that's still alive.

To me ,it's not even about trinity or how they left Banshees hanging so to speak. So what,if they moved on to other stuff and had QC issues due to hiring poor employees. Let them go on into oblivion if that's what's going to happen. ....but to gloat,and to direct that ill-will toward the owner personally is kind of sick if you ask me.

I've said the same thing on here in defense of other small businesses too. To purposely go out of your way to run down a man's small business ,and means of supporting his family takes a very ugly individual. If you are warning others about his poor service/product , fine...but to make it personal ...that's a new low.

Well none of us are perfect.

I got seriously fucked by Trinity/Harry.

So if you think it's in poor taste for me to gloat at him selling his business......embrace the concept that I'm NOT extending any pity towards my rapist.

I was rooting for his business practices to bite him in the ass. Back in 2008 I gave him a detailed blueprint of the quality control issues he needed to change to fix the issues he was passing on to unsuspecting customers. But I guess making a change to his dome shape to eliminate a convergent squish design was too challenging.

So....for the record, I spoon fed him the fedback and solutions to solve his issues. I'm a small business owner as well. So I spent a good hour on the phone providing him with valuable feedback on how my experience went as well as giving him an un-sugar coated report of how he was being seen in the industry. I wanted him to have a better idea at what the after sale issues were. I spent time efforting to help.

But he continued with business as usual.

So.....first educate yourself. He had multiple CNC machines. The sale of those will leave him a nice sum of cash. He sold one of the largest names in the industry. That was not done for peanuts.

I rooted for his downfall and am gloating at it's arrival. But the reality is, he will be like a CEO leaving a failing company. He will get all the remaining cash and benefit from the sale of everything. He will move on to his next venture and blame the downfall of Trinity on the economy and the growth of the 4-stroke industry. In the end he will be fine. If Trinity racing is the only place he would have been able to support his family......than he's not much of a provider.

I could enter any number of industries and bring home the bacon.

Harry has just come to a fork in the road. I'm just thankful I will no longer be seeing his victims broke down on the side of the roads I frequent, with no money left in their pockets, no real power in the frame and no answers from the builder other than "check your jetting".

This has been a long time coming and he earned it.

We had a conversation about this at the BHQ Ride last weekend. Chris at CP told us that Harry is not completely done and is continuing under a new business name called McDermott Racing or something similar to that. Apparently Streamline only wanted certain parts of the Trinity Racing business. I'm not sure what was left over.

Trinity Racing did sell to Extreme Line but Harry only sold his pipes and the razr billet cylinders to them.  He will still continue to be a distributor for CP Industries.  He still will continue to sell all of our products just like he always has.  His new Company is Mcdermitt Racing.   So anything you need like o-rings, pistons, or cylinders, etc.  you will still be able to get from them. 

• Like 1

Possibly.

On the flip side they also did more to get the sport rolling full steam ahead in the early days than a great majority of any shop that's still alive.

To me ,it's not even about trinity or how they left Banshees hanging so to speak. So what,if they moved on to other stuff and had QC issues due to hiring poor employees. Let them go on into oblivion if that's what's going to happen. ....but to gloat,and to direct that ill-will toward the owner personally is kind of sick if you ask me.

I've said the same thing on here in defense of other small businesses too. To purposely go out of your way to run down a man's small business ,and means of supporting his family takes a very ugly individual. If you are warning others about his poor service/product , fine...but to make it personal ...that's a new low.

hmmm not sure why you quoted me, looks like a lot of that is for john lol...but yeah Trinity has done some pretty cool stuff, its a shame QC and development fell down or whatever happened...there must be a lot of happy customers, its just the unhappy ones join BHQ

So if you think it's in poor taste for me to gloat at him selling his business......embrace the concept that I'm NOT extending any pity towards my rapist.

I was rooting for his business practices to bite him in the ass. Back in 2008 I gave him a detailed blueprint of the quality control issues he needed to change to fix the issues he was passing on to unsuspecting customers. But I guess making a change to his dome shape to eliminate a convergent squish design was too challenging.

So....for the record, I spoon fed him the fedback and solutions to solve his issues. I'm a small business owner as well. So I spent a good hour on the phone providing him with valuable feedback on how my experience went as well as giving him an un-sugar coated report of how he was being seen in the industry. I wanted him to have a better idea at what the after sale issues were. I spent time efforting to help.

So.....first educate yourself. He had multiple CNC machines. The sale of those will leave him a nice sum of cash. He sold one of the largest names in the industry. That was not done for peanuts.

I rooted for his downfall and am gloating at it's arrival. But the reality is, he will be like a CEO leaving a failing company. He will get all the remaining cash and benefit from the sale of everything. He will move on to his next venture and blame the downfall of Trinity on the economy and the growth of the 4-stroke industry. In the end he will be fine. If Trinity racing is the only place he would have been able to support his family......than he's not much of a provider.

Harry has just come to a fork in the road. I'm just thankful I will no longer be seeing his victims broke down on the side of the roads I frequent, with no money left in their pockets, no real power in the frame and no answers from the builder other than "check your jetting".

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe it's yourself struggling with the bikes and service not the builder?

Let me condense this down for those who refuse to read your babble..... windy is a vindictive douche...and proud of it.

Edit: actually I think " vindictive, unhappy / miserable individual " would be more accurate.

Feel free to post another novel to disguise that fact. I'm out.

• Like 1