Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

I can only think of 2 reasons why he would be so evasive about answering these questions. But I'll keep my assumptions to myself.

Reason 1 ..he a liar

Reason 2 ..he's busy sucking db off

Not quite. Now you can clear up the BIG ONE.....

Since I made the effort to cross check my claims on 5 different dynos, and even Mat Shearer couldn't hit a number above 97 with that 10 mill cylinder you bought back.......(shipped direct from his dyno testing to you)

Maybe you can address the big question.

Now that you have the whole top end....does YOUR dyno testing of that combo show higher than mine and the 5 other dynos?.......Or did ya just fuck up on that port job?

Did Cam jus port ur 10mil cyl or did he build the whole mtr?

Tyler... Why is that funny coming from me? Because I admit when I am wrong? I would rather be wrong occasionally than be constantly wrong. The things that I had to say about Redline and Cam came from my experience not from someone telling me what happened. Usually when a story gets passed along, it gets distorted a little and a little more the next time.

I wonder what noobies think when they signup for your site and notice that the site owner is totally bashing and swearing out other members. You'd think that the site owner would allow its members to have their own thoughts and ideas and be free to share them without getting slammed by you and your hit squad. Besides I have better things to do than to call people in the industry to get the back story and the gossip about everyone else's setup.

So it is funny that windy keeps demanding answers about his questions and ignoring the questions ask of him. This got me thinking so I made a few phone calls a couple to California and a couple more to some places that I will not name just because I don't want to hurt poor windys feeling when he finds out who is talking. Seems the word on the street is the reason windy will not answer these questions is that he does not have a running motor! Appears his motor may have gone BOOM. Now if that is true it would explain a lot! Can't really bash Matt because if he does that will just be the third builder in a row and he knows how much worse that would make him look! Like I said that is just the word maybe windy can answer that one?

• Like 2

Tyler... Why is that funny coming from me? Because I admit when I am wrong? I would rather be wrong occasionally than be constantly wrong. The things that I had to say about Redline and Cam came from my experience not from someone telling me what happened. Usually when a story gets passed along, it gets distorted a little and a little more the next time.

I wonder what noobies think when they signup for your site and notice that the site owner is totally bashing and swearing out other members. You'd think that the site owner would allow its members to have their own thoughts and ideas and be free to share them without getting slammed by you and your hit squad. Besides I have better things to do than to call people in the industry to get the back story and the gossip about everyone else's setup.

Frank, your entire story was bogus from the start. When you intentionally withhold details in an attempt to make your story sound better, it's called misrepresentation.

In your defense though, I think you were misled and coerced into saying and doing things you wouldn't normally.

The mere fact you came back and admitted some wrongdoing shows you're a decent guy.

What is unfortunate is that the person who misled and coerced you had an agenda the whole time. I doubt you knew that though.

Honestly, it's done and over with. You got to come on here, say your piece and it never was altered or deleted. You have to understand that while yes, this is an open forum, you can't expect everyone to agree with you. I never said you couldn't have your own thoughts and ideas, you just can't expect me to agree with them when I know more to the story. It's not like I just called up Redline to find out what was going on. Cameron has been building my motors since 2005. We talk nearly every day.

Anyway, thanks for contributing to the thread and I hope your motor runs awesome. That's what it's all about.

So it is funny that windy keeps demanding answers about his questions and ignoring the questions ask of him. This got me thinking so I made a few phone calls a couple to California and a couple more to some places that I will not name just because I don't want to hurt poor windys feeling when he finds out who is talking. Seems the word on the street is the reason windy will not answer these questions is that he does not have a running motor! Appears his motor may have gone BOOM. Now if that is true it would explain a lot! Can't really bash Matt because if he does that will just be the third builder in a row and he knows how much worse that would make him look! Like I said that is just the word maybe windy can answer that one?

WOW.. If this is true.. That would explain A LOT of things. No dyno sheets.. No talk about the motor.. No drag bike at the HQ ride...

On top of that, I'm guessing Windy's tuning ability might come into play.. OR, will it be Shearer's fault?

WOW.. If this is true.. That would explain A LOT of things. No dyno sheets.. No talk about the motor.. No drag bike at the HQ ride...

On top of that, I'm guessing Windy's tuning ability might come into play.. OR, will it be Shearer's fault?

I'm sure the shearer comment was sarcasm. Because there's no doubt Shearer builds a great motor. ...so my bet would be tuning or some other variable that is uncontrollable by Shearer. ( that's if the "word on the street" is true).

That being said,with so much to lose,I'd be surprised if an admission would be made that it was true.

I'm sure the shearer comment was sarcasm. Because there's no doubt Shearer builds a great motor. ...so my bet would be tuning or some other variable that is uncontrollable by Shearer. ( that's if the "word on the street" is true).

Well, it's never Windy's fault.. Just saying.