Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

Not quite. Now you can clear up the BIG ONE.....

Since I made the effort to cross check my claims on 5 different dynos, and even Mat Shearer couldn't hit a number above 97 with that 10 mill cylinder you bought back.......(shipped direct from his dyno testing to you)

Maybe you can address the big question.

Now that you have the whole top end....does YOUR dyno testing of that combo show higher than mine and the 5 other dynos?.......Or did ya just fuck up on that port job?

Did Cam jus port ur 10mil cyl or did he build the whole mtr?

From reading Cam's response it sounds like it was just the cylinder.

Wrong Juan replying lol. I wanted Windy to reply BUT if Cam only ported the cyl and Windy did all of the case work n setting up the mtr I do not see how he could put blame on Cam with other variables involved unless Cam built the whole mtr.

I guess I could post a nice juicy time slip also. Maybe I will later, just to rub salt in the Trinity hater's wounds. 

There's more to going fast than just the clutch. Thanks Trinity for all the support & parts over the years!

Boy oh boy is Windy catching a shit storm.

Here's adding fuel to the fire & Trinity putting out junk domes. If I recall right, my 60' was off a bunch because I didn't bring the RPM up soon enough & hit the launch limiter. It caused a bog & I did a decent job of clutching it. This time the clutch didn't do the work, the motor did.

Making a slow run with my fat ass on it. LOL!

Bryans393_zpsef4fd0a4.jpg

So, it sounds like Cam's involvement was limited to porting the cylinder, right?

And Windy claims to have spoken to Cam approximately four times about the motor not performing up to the expectations, right?

Why on earth was there only four conversations about this when it involved Windy, who is extremely well known for writing a novel on 9 out 10 of his posts. That seems completely out of character for him and suggests to me he knew the issues lay elsewhere.

Furthermore, why was Windy trying to sell the cylinder on the open market if he thought the cylinder had an issue. Seems like he would be concerned for his own reputation for selling a potentially bad cylinder to an unsuspecting buyer who would eventually have issues as well, which would turn into a sellers headache for Windy. This either reflects bad character on Windy for trying to sell a defective product/item, or it means that there was nothing wrong with the cylinder at all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Windy.....

How many dyno passes did you put on your new motor?

How many real world passes did you put on your new motor?

Don't you want to tell us how bad ass your new motor is and how the dyno numbers matched Shearer's?

I can only think of 2 reasons why he would be so evasive about answering these questions. But I'll keep my assumptions to myself.