Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

Haha ur trippin :rotflmao:

i wish i could say i had something for hollywood, but that fact of the matter is/was, i didnt. I dont think i ever even made a clean pass against John. My bike was super inconsistent do to lack of chassis knowledge/set up. However, it ran super hard for a little 465. if i stayed somewhat in the throttle i was usually out in front with anyone. There were 3bikes in particular that i raced many times that clearly had more power then mine. Phil, tabata, and tyler. (Probably even more but those 3 i raced many times) I even rode phil's bike a couple times and could defiantly tell that his just had more then mine. But the beautiful part of racing on the short flats is, weight,rider, and setup are more important then cc's. IMO.
  • Like 2

WINDY, forget all this other bullshit. Will you just answer my questions?

In case you forgot them...

1. How did the IPS dyno compare to Shearer's dyno?

2. How did the bike feel your first time out?

3. Did you get your new swingarm yet?

4. Do you have any pics of the bike?

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Back to the important stuff...

Wrong. Some of us know what really happened and will not allow Windy to spout off without offering up the truth.

Do you think it's a coincidence that Windy had issues with Trinity and bashed them.. Now with Redline and bashed them.. And even had his hands on Frankthetank's motor from Redline and guess what, that one was wrong too...

Common denominator here is who?!

Haha. Dude, we ALL know trinity sucked........ Not just windy.

Haha. Dude, we ALL know trinity sucked........ Not just windy.

I actually disagree.. And I talked to them about his particular situation and know what they did to try to make it right.

Yes, Trinity may be lacking in the Banshee motor department, but I don't think their sales overall are lacking. And it's a good enough company that another big company saw value in it and bought most of it.

Trinitys dome design sucked for sure. Inventing spark plug locks to help keep the plugs in a detonating motor didnt help their cause.

LOL My buddy bought one of those thought it was the coolest thing in the world till I told him what it really was. 

Trinitys dome design sucked for sure.

Really, have you actually ran their domes or following what other's have said?

I personally ran their head & domes. They provided very good results. I gauge my performance with time slips & have done well. If a dome design wasn't working well, it wouldn't run a 3.94 in 300'. Certainly not with a 443 race gas cub, stock frame & a 220 lb. rider. It has been faster with a 180 lb. rider. They also worked great for 1/4 mile asphalt & hillshooting. So, take it for what it's worth.

I personally ran their head & domes. They provided very good results. I gauge my performance with time slips & have done well. If a dome design wasn't working well, it wouldn't run a 3.94 in 300'. Certainly not with a 443 race gas cub, stock frame & a 220 lb. rider. It has been faster with a 180 lb. rider. They also worked great for 1/4 mile asphalt & hillshooting. So, take it for what it's worth.

Yea, but Windy said they're junk.

Think it depends when the motor was done and by which fella in the grease monkey dept. I had a guy ask me to help out with an old Trinity motor that would keep backing plugs or get hot as hell. Pulled it apart and the porting looked meh, mediocre at best. It was their head and the thing had 15cc domes and about .024 squish. That was with a .028 base gasket as well. The piston BDC'd perfect on the exhaust so I'm sure that's how the base was supposed to be. This was in probably 2010-11.

I personally ran their head & domes. They provided very good results. I gauge my performance with time slips & have done well. If a dome design wasn't working well, it wouldn't run a 3.94 in 300'. Certainly not with a 443 race gas cub, stock frame & a 220 lb. rider. It has been faster with a 180 lb. rider. They also worked great for 1/4 mile asphalt & hillshooting. So, take it for what it's worth.

no sir i have not ran them. some of the domes they built had major issues with detonation. plenty of info out there if you look for it, not just hear say or someones opinion.  

with that being said lots of people have had great success with k&t, your last motor was pure shit. just cause most of there products are great, doesnt mean all of them are. kinda like trinity.

no sir i have not ran them. some of the domes they built had major issues with detonation. plenty of info out there if you look for it, not just hear say or someones opinion.  

with that being said lots of people have had great success with k&t, your last motor was pure shit. just cause most of there products are great, doesnt mean all of them are. kinda like trinity.

^^^ POW!

Yes, and I can sit patiently for 2 years working to figure out why my REDLINE 10 mill was only making 97HP…..Called Cameron 4 times about it too. But even after putting it on 5 different dynos and having 3 different tuners try….97 was the top number.

Then I have to listen to Tyler tell me I don't know how to tune. Must be me.

Apparently Cameron can get a ported stock cylinder 4 mill on pump gas and FMF's to hit 85HP……But Frankthetank gets a 4 mill REDLINE motor that can't break out of the 70's (AS TUNED BY CAMERON) on race gas with CPI's…..but he should sit quietly too. 

But don't say anything negative about REDLINE…….. And put my issue on the back burner for a second and address this question. If none of the Team Redline guys question that guys statement about his 4 mill hitting 85 with FMF's and pump gas...Shouldn't Frank be able to question why his motor can't make 85HP without Tyler jumping down his throat about it?

Till Tyler flipped out about that post…..I hadn't publicly said a damn thing negative about my motor or Redline.