Chariot bearing support stator covers

BB-banshee171

A friend of mine bought a chariot bearing support stator cover from chariot off eBay. That was the 24th of July. They shipped it to him and after he opened it, he realized it was missing the sprocket nut that goes in the bearing. Well he messaged him on ebay and said they were out of the nuts and were shipping them out without them. He told him it would be three weeks. As of yesterday the guy from chariot said they still don't have the nuts ready. I have looked on eBay and they are still selling these and have them in stock, so the listing says. If you ask me that is just bad business. I would not have something on there for sale knowing you don't have the complete assemblies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Meh, Jerry turns out some cool stuff. But every now and then he has a goofy hiccup and he will go out of his way to make sure you know it's your fault. After reaming stud holes on countless regular heads, re soldering the vents on several Billit bowls, and the catastrophe over my one piece head. Sure hope he gets things fine tuned if he wants to keep moving Billit. I'm just to the point where I'd rather spend the extra dinero to not have to fiddle fuck with parts.

I think if I ordered one more part from chariot and had that happened, I'd just send it back and ask for money back. Packard is the originator of these, I bet he's got what you need NOW.

They are not listed on ebay.  Stuff happens and not everything works out perfectly.  Trickedcarbine, remind me of how I convinced you that you screwed up something?  You sure do seem to take every opportunity to badmouth our products on here.  Now I remember, you are sure that we take pop cans press them together and make parts with that.   You got me there!  I try to make the ugliest stuff out there.  If it works I try to break it as well.  On top of that I charge at least 150% more than others.   I have let many of your comments on here just go by but it seems you have nothing better to do.    

• Like 1

They are not listed on ebay. Stuff happens and not everything works out perfectly. Trickedcarbine, remind me of how I convinced you that you screwed up something? You sure do seem to take every opportunity to badmouth our products on here. Now I remember, you are sure that we take pop cans press them together and make parts with that. You got me there! I try to make the ugliest stuff out there. If it works I try to break it as well. On top of that I charge at least 150% more than others. I have let many of your comments on here just go by but it seems you have nothing better to do.

For every product made there is a handful of manufacturers making it. The minute I have to tear my bike down to show something ain't quite right and get nothing but excuses and back tracking from said manufacturer, it is as simple as dialing another number. I'd rather spend money local, but the last purchase was a complete and utter catastrophe. When people ask me how to fix chariot bowls when the vent tube is broken out of the box, I tell them how so they don't call you bitching. When guys ask about needing a mallet to get a head on, I show them how to ream the holes so they don't call you bitching. So you're welcome. You obviously don't need/want my dinero as you've already got it. So my comments shouldn't matter as I am just a nobody.
  • Like 1

They are not listed on ebay. Stuff happens and not everything works out perfectly. Trickedcarbine, remind me of how I convinced you that you screwed up something? You sure do seem to take every opportunity to badmouth our products on here. Now I remember, you are sure that we take pop cans press them together and make parts with that. You got me there! I try to make the ugliest stuff out there. If it works I try to break it as well. On top of that I charge at least 150% more than others. I have let many of your comments on here just go by but it seems you have nothing better to do.

You're just putting words in my mouth. But if your excuse was that what I found was a foundry issue, then it might as well have been made from pop cans. First you call me a liar then offer me a discount? I can post the conversation here if you'd like?

For every product made there is a handful of manufacturers making it. The minute I have to tear my bike down to show something ain't quite right and get nothing but excuses and back tracking from said manufacturer, it is as simple as dialing another number. I'd rather spend money local, but the last purchase was a complete and utter catastrophe. When you first started cranking out timing plates and I had to dress the thing on the grinder to get it to go in I didn't say shit. When people ask me how to fix chariot bowls when the vent tube is broken out of the box, I tell them how so they don't call you bitching. When guys ask about needing a mallet to get a head on, I show them how to ream the holes so they don't call you bitching. So you're welcome. You obviously don't need/want my dinero as you've already got it. So my comments shouldn't matter as I am just a nobody.

• Like 1

My original comment about possibly using small scrap stock was not to imply you're pulling shit out of the trash can and weaseling it together. Even if you were, it wouldn't matter as long as it was a good "solid"chunk of aluminum that was big enough to machine. You interpreted it that way and started getting all pissed. Regardless my statement was based on the fact that I found something to make me question just how "solid" it was.

I have never said your stuff looks bogus, or complained about pricing. Look above^ to the post you are questioning and or any where else and I clearly state you have cranked out some nice shit. On that note, this is definitely an industry where you get what you pay for. Are you really mad that said I would rather spend more money on parts that I don't have to do a single thing to other then install and go?

• Like 1

You are simply ridiculous.  You outright said I use scrap metal for my parts and it was in a thread that had nothing to do with my parts.  You take every opportunity to make up some bs about our parts.  Do we have some issues?  Of course every manufacturer has issues at times.  Do we have a lot of issues,  absolutely not!  If I believe the customer is pissed, even if they are wrong, I try to make it right and usually money does the trick.  Do I buy loyalty, no!  Do I always stick do my best to make the customer happy, yes.   Every once in a while you get someone who decides it is worth their time to berate my products because they are incompetent working on a banshee.  I even try to make them happy.  The proof is the effort I put in trying to make you happy.  You would have nothing of it.  You would rather just spend your time on a forum throwing crap around. 

Bottom line with my is if you are not happy with may part I do everything to make you happy.  There are a couple people,you, who don't want to be made happy.  You would rather be sad and angry.  Why don't you bring up your conclusion on the scrap aluminum again and see how it flies with the listeners.