Chariot bearing support stator covers

BB-banshee171

Let me bring up your complaint again "trickedcarbine".   You bought a superduty head from us which you have to cut the combustion chamber yourself.  You were mad because you could not find someone to cut it (my fault I guess).  You were mad because the material was hard and you wanted soft aluminum.  Makes sense, a head designed for Dan Hull's 290 horse supercub turbo should be made out of soft aluminum like other heads are.  Who needs the strength, right?  You were mad because the place you had cut it charged too much (again my fault I guess).  You were mad because you found a line in the cut aluminum and said I took what would account for 2 hours of machine time to make a plug and remachine a hole in a super duty head made for super high horse motors and press it into the combustion area?  You really believed I was that big of an idiot.  Then you decided that the head was made out of scrap aluminum.  You were upset because the head had a tight fit on the studs.  Let me explain in elementary terms why a "SUPERDUTY" head made for 290 horsepower turbo small bore banshees running on alcohol may need a head that won't move around like every other head did.  My explanation is that would be bad.  Maybe you do not agree.  Every other head lifted and moved around on that 290 horse bike but mine.  Of course you will tell me how you are the banshee expert and you probably are faster than Dan Hull and know more etc etc etc.  In my listing for the superduty head I specifically state that if you don't know you need that head than you do not.  My suggestion to you is to sell your banshee and buy a zooter.  I hear they are easier to work on for the mechanically challenged.  So go ahead and keep up your bashing.  The good thing is my products speak for themselves and don't need defending.  This little rant was just a little fun!         

I ll start with a that you are correct about a few things.

1. No it wasn't your fault A&S flaked. (But that's who you sent me to)

2. Might not of been a plug, but it's some sort of foundry issue. (Not passing a leak down anymore)

3. No, you definitely don't want high performance heads lifting or moving. For sure it needs to be tight. ( but you want the studs the guy making it reccomends to actually physically fit in the holes in the head)

The rest of your statement is nonsense babble. No I don't think I'm some super tuner and I can go be faster then your boyfriend Dan. I have ran Oval for years and got tired of trying to keep heads sealed up and hoped this would be the solution.

Once I bought it and he flaked I started calling around and couldn't even get guys to touch it and they explained that it needed more then domes even after I kept referring to your words "just needs domes". When I couldn't find any one to machine it I attempted to call the number used when we spoke about missing coolant spigots. Left a message with the guy at the shop and never heard back. Then I left a message through ebay about returning the head and never heard back. (Oh well, you already had he money)

So none of this would of happened if I could of returned this thing. But obviously I was stuck so I had to bite the bullet and get it sorted out some how so I hooked up with a very reputable snomo builder. After $300 bucks it was done and I didn't say a fucking word. I was silent till you had to cop a fucking cunty attitude. By the way, I agree a builder with the set up could do domes in an hour, but all the rest of the work, NO WAY.

Guys were asking if it was possible that heads were made from scraps off ingets and I just said it was totally possible after finding something suspicious. You instantly called me a liar and said there was no such thing going on and acted like I accused you of pirating dirty chunks of shit out of the garbage can and used wood screws to piece it together. At that point I asked what it was that I was looking at and chalked it up to a bubble in the foundry process. Well, said bubble is no longer sealing up after a season by the way......

I don't need you to do the walmart take care of the customer even if they are wrong act. The time to take care of it was when I tried to return it before paying for finish work you said was done. I've bought many of your products and have had little to no issue. Occasionally I had to tweak here and there but always dealt with it. I've assembled several motors with your stuff on them and typically the regular heads go on with out issue or just a touch of filing in a couple holes. No biggie. But this was a catastrophe and I'm just to the point where I don't even want to give someone the chance to make it right. You obviously weren't gonna exchange it, obviously weren't giving money back, obviously weren't gonna help split cost of machining what you think should be good. Hell, now that what I questioned then won't even seal up now I'm sure there is still no recourse on your end. Oh that's right a discount on my next purchase.... Sorry, but I'm past that.

Why do you tell me to use OEM studs? They aren't even long enough. Why would you say the head was actually set up for Suzuki studs, yet continue to list it as needing pro design studs. To boot, I couldn't even take a pro design stud from the package and get it to go in any hole on there. No amount of lube. Physically it just wasn't happening.

Let me get this correct trickedcarbine.  You have our superduty head which is machined out of solid aluminum.  You are responsible for the combustion area being cut.  You are now claiming that the head does not seal.  So you are saying a 1 1/2" thick block of aluminum on top of your cylinders does not seal and it is the head and not the 3/8" thick cast walls of a cylinder?  How this can possibly be the head is a mystery to me.  It sounds to me like this foundry flaw according to you must have opened up or moved or something.  Show me that and I will give you $500.00.  Fat chance I will be running to the ATM any time soon, huh?     

I'm saying the little pack man looking deal is weeping. I'm done. Obviously you can make excuses for everything with out ever actually having a solution.

OP, tell your buddy if he wants to ride this week Packard will get him what he needs now.

Tell me what you wanna see. You already saw it and did nothing. So if I go through any more time and effort to show you what the heck is going on in here and I'm not $500 bucks richer, you are comfortable knowing I will probably bounce your head off the nearest object?

You can nit pick at what I said and make it seem how you want.  Oem does not refer to oem banshee but any oem Suzuki/Yamaha/Honda that is the correct length.  You say it is now leaking so I expect to see this so called plug to be moved, right?  Let's see some pictures of this.  This whole thing started because you for no good reason in a thread not about my products said that I make products out of scrap aluminum.  I guess I am supposed to just let that go?